ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Favorite Cars
Please don't ruin this thread. I like cars

What kind of cars do you like? What is you're favorite car? Do you ever plan on owning one of these cars?

Present more questions if you have any and I'll add them to the op

I personally like JDM (Japenese Domestic Market) cars. More commonly known as "imports". My favorite of these is the Toyota Supra A70/mk3. When you hear Supra you probably think of the A80/mk4 so look it up if you don't know what the A70 is. I'd like to buy one of these eventually and do some mad drifts around the roundabouts in my city.

I also like the Nissan Silvia S15, but they're illegal in the U.S. Until they're 25 years old so whatevs.
Last edited by Tree; Jan 25, 2016 at 05:25 AM.
Tree
Eh, A70's look to much like Toyota Corolla :/

I'm a huge fan of Supra's as well but for the A80's, Far more power and sleeker then any car for sure.

Owned, Wrote it off. Please don't drift if you can't. If you can, Take it to your local track and not the streets.
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
The drift part was kind of a joke. I like the A80s as well but I prefer the A70s. For one thing they are far cheaper because people don't like them as much. It seems with a lot of cars I like the ones other people don't like as much. Another example is that I like the r32 skyline better than the others.

I'm jealous that you own a supra and I don't even if it is the A80
Tree
I like the body of metal that moves on wheels :o

I honestly don't have a favorite brand. But I like Chevy. And enjoy a nice Jeep. My dad has one and it's pretty cool.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I really love a lot of cars, but i'll take in consideration which car i'd have.
I'd go with the european model Koenigsegg.

Model Agera ONE

I personally don't like super cars. They're a big waste of money. You could buy a nice tuner car, modify it, and smoke a super car. You get a faster cooler car and it cost you less than a super car
Tree