Toribash
my dream car is the DeLorean
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Lamborghini Veneno. :3 Yes, I plan to own one. Somehow.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
a realistic one retro: fiat 850 spider/chevy el camino 69
a realistic new one: skoda octavia RS/mazda 3

a not so realistic retro: Dodge Charger/chevy chevelle/pontiac firebird/mustang fastback/
a not so realistic new one: maserati gran turismo sport/mercedes SLS AMG/porsche 911 gt3 rs/ferrari f12/pagani huayra/Lambo huracan/

but overally between dream and realistic my 2 MOST MOST MOST FAVOURITES ARE:

AUDI RS5 AND THE BMW M5 FROZEN

Last edited by Marci6; Jan 25, 2016 at 06:06 PM.
Nissan 370Z, All of the Z series as a matter of fact. I also love Corvettes.

But what I have is a Mazda CX-5 2016 version.
eVo
Originally Posted by Mahulk17-0 View Post
Nissan 370Z, All of the Z series as a matter of fact. I also love Corvettes.

But what I have is a Mazda CX-5 2016 version.

Oh wow, that's really nice, back in time i always wanted to have a Mazda CX-5.
Is it that good as they say?
I seem to have an obsession with sports cars. I could have an intense orgasm from just looking at one.

My favorite brand is the McLaren. The top 3 I'd want to have in priority (as if) are the McLaren P1, 650S, and F1. Just look at them in black and tell me that they don't look sexy as fuck.

I also like the Lotus Exige S because it looks really nice. Yeah, I'm a fag for only wanting cars because of looks xD

Now am I planning on having one of these cars? Hell no. I'd have to sell my soul, and organ, and then some to get maybe like half a car. Like, my soul isn't even worth one of these cars. I probably won't even make that much money in a lifetime.

But if someone got me one, I'd marry you. Please get me one.

Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Oh wow, that's really nice, back in time i always wanted to have a Mazda CX-5.
Is it that good as they say?

If there's anything I learned from playing Need for Speed Underground and watching my step dad do 8000x better than me (I never learned to break until much later in the game), it's that a fully pimped out Mazda Miata full of handling upgrades can beat any car senseless. I liked to play with the Mazda RX-7 tho. It was fun.
Last edited by SparChar; Jan 26, 2016 at 05:39 AM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
My favorite car would be Ferrari 458 Italia Because they look Amazing and they are Super fast They handle Great and the Speed is Just right
Yeah the 458 Italia looks pretty nice, but it better be if it's coming from Ferrari xD
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Tree View Post
I also like the Nissan Silvia S15, but they're illegal in the U.S. Until they're 25 years old so whatevs.

I'm buying an S13 Silvia sometime this year. God, they're sexy little bricks:

It's really a shame that the two-tone was discontinued w/ the move to the SR20DET.

Honorable mentions in no particular order: Lancia Stratos, Lamborghini Miura SV, R32/34 Skylines, FC/FD RX-7s, 22b WRX's, etc etc I LIKE TOO MANY CARS HELP
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Conquest Knight XV

Too bad it costs 500.000 and you have to pay 70.000 each year without even including fuel costs, insurances and maintenance.
dreamy suicide act