ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by dank View Post
somewhere sunny with a nice swimming pool.

Kalahari Waterpark is the biggest indoor waterpark in America. Has outside and inside. Plus you can stay in a hotel.

Check it out! i Went. Located in Ohio.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Traveling is the best thing ever. I love anything with underwater creatures. I really really liked Bermuda.

1. Bermuda for snorkeling/scuba diving
2. Yosemite for awesome rock climbing/beautiful views
3. Bahamas more snorkeling/scuba
4. Hong Kong for crazy night life
5. Wouldn't mind going to the great barrier reef either
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Traveling is the best thing ever. I love anything with underwater creatures. I really really liked Bermuda.

did you experience anything spooky if you went into the bermuda triangle?

Hawaii was a pretty good experience for me, surprised that the weather was slightly the same as San Diego. Loved the beach waves, and hiking C:
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Probably somewhere I wouldn't be able to go normally.
Antarctica and North Korea come to mind. Anywhere else can be arranged with moeny/flights/accommodation/planning. Either of those two would take a bit of effort to pull off at the moment.
North Korea's dangerous though. You up for the task of being followed constantly by NK soldiers?

When the OP said you could go any place I kinda interpreted it as a "all dangers removed all possibilities open" type thing. So it'd just be North Korea, but without the threat of being killed for looking sideways the wrong way etc.
Same for Antarctica, you'd find a nice spot, warm cabin, sauna, no complications getting fresh food etc etc. But it's still Antarctica and it's still cold and all that.
England or America.America is mostly where I'd go..Cause I can actually meet my great friend.
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post

when I was a bit younger I went on a couple scuba trips to the great barrier reef. 2 weeks on a completely isolated island, camping and scuba diving. it was great fun and the islands are so small they have no fresh water on them (no mosquito's !). I would highly recommend going there man. and it was really affordable.