Toribash
PicsArt
Phonto
ADM
MXPlayer
Burning-Series

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Cripplz View Post
Wickr

May I ask - in what sort of situations do you use this?

As for me in no particular order:
- Some sort of reddit app. Currently I use 'reddit is fun' but reddit's mobil mode is getting pretty alright so maybe this isn't so necessary. Definitely makes the process of browsing more streamlined. Brings me to the second one on the list.
- Firefox. Just browsing, yea.
- Pocketcast. Great podcast app which I use a lot on the bus and around the place.
- Spotify. I pay for offline usage and sync on three devices so yea I want my music.
- Going to cheat and say google suite. Too hard to try to decide between each individual app (maps, youtube, gmail, drive, docs, slides, keep, etc etc all very useful).

Honorable mentions:
- Evernote. Great for noting ideas and things throughout the day and stuff like that. Same thing can be achieved by google keep but more minimal and less features.
- Messenger app. Doesn't really matter if Facebook is there or not, I mostly just use it to chat with all my friends who don't have other easy methods of chat contact.
- Es file explorer. Because it's great.
- My bank's app. Easy to transfer money on the go.
- Various small 'pick up and play' type apps that I enjoy. In particular:
Downwell
Endless sniper
Desert golf
Contre Jour
Threes
Duet premium
Hex FRVR
Blendoku
FYI, Youtube is one of default app in iPhone, so:

LINE - For school and stuff
Twitter - Nothing, just a place to throw all of the weabooness in me
Path - Selfupdate
PicsArt - Art
Joox - Streaming music and shit
Last edited by Raiken; Feb 1, 2016 at 04:03 PM.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
FYI, Youtube is one of default app in iPhone, so:

no it's not
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
no it's not

it was for me
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
First off I want to rule out youtube and chrome because these are both slow and laggy on my shitty Iphone 4, so I just use both on my laptop,

These are in order:

Snapchat - The biggest must, use it way too much but it's a great app. Way better then texting
Instagram - not really fond of twitter, still funny. But insta I actually post on and have more followers vs twitter aha
PLaytube - Use it for my music. It is a youtube app where once a video buffers to the end it auto saves to your phone. Really cool, recommend if you want free music and have an apple product.
Twitter - used for pure entertainment and to see what my friends are up to. Never really tweet, but fun app
Facebook Messenger - never actually use facebook, but this app is great. Got a bunch of jokes group chats and use it to message friends as well
Last edited by sledgren; Feb 2, 2016 at 01:54 AM.