ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by MrMrO View Post
I never been bullied nor do I bully other people. But I saw my friends bully other people(but not to the extend of hurting them physically).

Why "this people" get bullied?

Why?

I'd say the most common reason people they are bullied is not because they're annoying or because they're cocky, but because they different. My dad died when I was 13 my mom when I was 14. So I kept to myself a lot, I never talked to anyone as I hadn't known anyone who'd ever be nice to me but I still got bullied. it ins't much of a case as someone is an ass, but that can't fit in and as humans are, dislike people who aren't like ourselves. And this might offend you, but if you're not stopping your finds then you're a bully, you're a bystander which most of those kids want. If your finds are hurting someone (even if not physical) just either get out of there or stop him/her. If they shame you then they aren't your "friends" they're taking advantage of your kindness and wanting to help others. Also (not trying to offend you in anyway here please don't take this the wrong way) bullies themselves have a low self-esteem and it's difficult getting emotions out, you're confused and don't know what to do and sometime when there isn't anyone who is really there you cause harm to other and possibly to yourself. Bullies aren't jocks, aren't assholes, they're people like you and me. Who've gone through much worse than most people.
Also the place I went had counselors but the counselors were not people you'd be comfortable having a conversation with, you can't relate to them, they didn't seem trust worthy and truly didn't ever seem to listen.
Have a Great and Fuck you
Originally Posted by Yolo2146 View Post
I'd say the most common reason people they are bullied is not because they're annoying or because they're cocky, but because they different.

That can certainly be a big part of it. Generally it seems that most people who become victims of serious or repeated bullying are ones that make themselves targets somehow - either on purpose or not. So yea things like being different, showing reaction, etc etc. Not to say it's always the case but they're common things you see in bullied kids.

And lol to anyone here saying they never bullied anyone or were bullied in school. Every has been a bully, everyone has bullied people, and everyone has stood up to a bully either to defend themselves or someone else. Think back, you'll realise that's true.
Cockiness certainly is a bully magnet. I know this guy, let's call him Jack, and he's a friend of a friend. Going into college, my friend told me that Jack and I were gonna be in the same classes, so I asked about him. I was told that Jack used to be bullied almost everyday by these guys who would force money out of him. I always feel sorry for bully victims, but after getting to know Jack, fucking hell, man. I can't count the number of times I felt like punching this arrogant fuckface in the mouth. I still don't agree with how he was treated by the bullies, and I still think bullying is a horrible thing to do, but I could see why Jack was a favorite target of those guys. The more time my friends and I spent with him, the harder it got to feel sorry for him.
Last edited by Bulletron; Feb 12, 2016 at 01:01 AM.
a spoon.
I bully people all the time, only pussies have to go and start this whole anti-bullying shit, it's making everyone go soft. if you're bullied for being fat go lose weight and etc, everyone is a bunch of cry babies these days. and if it's actual physical abuse or harassment to the point where you can't defend yourself then that's when you tattle tale. but lol @ "cyberbullying"
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I don't know if this is your attempt at being edgy and cool, but I'm going to assume you're serious.

Being fat isn't healthy, I know. I really do recommend that fat people start doing something to slim down, but the way you wrote that sentence made it seem like you're excusing the bully for their behavior. Like being fat is worse than someone insulting another person for being fat. Yes, that person should exercise and go on a diet, but shouldn't the bully also learn to have some respect? Nobody is getting offended by people being fat, but a ton of people are getting offended by asshats who think they can say whatever they want.

You also seem to be implying that physical abuse is the only form of bullying that should be taken seriously. That's simply not true. People who get shamed and humiliated all the time, whether it be in real life or online, need just as much help as the people who get their asses kicked.
a spoon.
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
I bully people all the time, only pussies have to go and start this whole anti-bullying shit, it's making everyone go soft. if you're bullied for being fat go lose weight and etc, everyone is a bunch of cry babies these days. and if it's actual physical abuse or harassment to the point where you can't defend yourself then that's when you tattle tale. but lol @ "cyberbullying"

zayex dude I've seen pictures of you lol
you don't seem physically equipped to bully people lol

bullying is silly, people try to make others feel as shit as they do cuz they get abused at home or are poor or sexually frustrated or whatever.
I always felt bad for the people who tried to bully me because I could see they were failing school and stuff.

half the time people bully others its because they like them but don't know how to properly express their emotions.

I've actually seen a few of the more aggressive kids from some of the schools i went too lately and they don't seem to be doing too well in life which is sad.
bullies are always a stupid dumbass people.
i always meet them and some of them try to bully on me but the only way that worked in getting them away from me is fighting coz its the only language they understand.
even if you are week or look week or whatever just give them view punches in the face and kick they're asses.just dont be afraid or you fail
forgot who:if you are afraid to fall you will fall coz you are afraid
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post

Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
bullies are always stupid dumbass people.

Just so you know most people can't help but be fat, especially in poorer communities, places like Mc.Donalds are cheap and unhealthy and sometimes like my old family used to be, can't afford it. A Mc.Chicken costs one dollar, and veggie try might cost $5. Chips cost $.50 around here, and apple costs $1. If you can't afford anything else you're gonna try and get as much food as you can, even if it isn't healthy. Also tattle tailing is when you try to get someone in trouble, but it isn't tattle tailing if you're getting someone in trouble to stop yourself getting hurt.
Last edited by Yolo2146; Feb 14, 2016 at 11:07 PM.
Have a Great and Fuck you
it's called cardio, it actually exists. my friend nick eats a diet of junkfood, but is at the gym almost constantly and is bulked pretty fantastically, my issues is my metabolism is ridiculously fast so i lose like 5 pounds if i skip 1 meal. if you have a slow metabolism? eat less. no sweat. it's all about effort, anyone can be a lazy sack of fat, but that shouldn't be an entitlement. correct me if im wrong but all everyone does these days is make excuses
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Okay, guys. It looks like this is about to turn into a Health and Lifestyle thread, so maybe we should get back on track. Like I said, fat people who can put some effort into slimming down should really do it right away. Fat isn't healthy, but being fat doesn't mean anyone is entitled to talk trash about your weight. Zayex mentioned that this anti-bullying thing is for pussies, well, my opinion is that the bullies are the pussies for having to shit on other people just to feel good about themselves. Just to be clear, I'm not talking about petty teasing. You should grow some balls and learn how to take little things like that. But when you're being excessively insulted by people, the problem is with them. If you can still take that, then good for you, tough guy. But there are people who are weaker and need help, and that's what this anti-bullying shit is for. It's not there to gives "pussies" an excuse.
Last edited by Bulletron; Feb 15, 2016 at 06:13 AM.
a spoon.