ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Yolo2146 View Post
Just so you know most people can't help but be fat, especially in poorer communities, places like Mc.Donalds are cheap and unhealthy and sometimes like my old family used to be, can't afford it. A Mc.Chicken costs one dollar, and veggie try might cost $5. Chips cost $.50 around here, and apple costs $1. If you can't afford anything else you're gonna try and get as much food as you can, even if it isn't healthy. Also tattle tailing is when you try to get someone in trouble, but it isn't tattle tailing if you're getting someone in trouble to stop yourself getting hurt.

Taille and strange doesnt matter.
I fight people who are stronger but i kick thei're asses because of not being afraid
Well if you dont feel you are stronge enough jusr practice sport and learn fighting
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Yep. And really, you don't have to be strong at all. If the bullies know you will fight back and possibly hurt them, you will be a less attractive target. They want people they know won't do anything.

Who knows, you might earn respect too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by FruitCandy View Post
Yep. And really, you don't have to be strong at all. If the bullies know you will fight back and possibly hurt them, you will be a less attractive target. They want people they know won't do anything.

Who knows, you might earn respect too.

Tes thats it.
Bullies bully on scarried people only
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .