Toribash
Original Post
Beautiful places around the world
Recently i've been studying a bit of geography,and i wanted to search for some of those places.
but i ended up seeing awesome pictures of places around the world,most without any human modification,so i decided to make this thread.

What is the most beautiful place around the world?
Regardless of danger of any stuff,just places that you think that is amazing to look at.

For me,one of the most good looking places is the Ice Cavern,its in Jubeau,Alaska.

big images

Just look this place,the way the light refracts on place is beautiful,and also the looking of the overall cave.
Last edited by victortb; Sep 14, 2016 at 06:18 PM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
One of the places I would love to visit is Alaska to see the Aurora Borealis and go star gazing.

This place, or go to Utah and/or Texas for star gazing.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
how does the bonneville salt flats not win the thread automatically

covered in a shallow layer of water in the winter. Amazing place.

Also where I live (Devon) its pretty nice. Not that nice though.
The most beautiful place AROUND the world, would have to be the universe.
It's amazing, I've seen pictures. I also live there.

The most beautiful place I've been to ON Earth, would have to be my own hometown, Tasmania.

This is Wineglass Bay, in Tasmania. Pristine!

wow,didnt know you was in sweden,Solax.
those landscapes are simply beautiful,and it places looks very quiet...how does you make so good angles of photo taking?

nibs,this beach reminds me of some beache that i forgot its name....man,it looks so neat...

Fear,i loved those mountains,and also the effect of reflection on that ground.

Weoo: i have no clue on how i forgot about aurora borealis,looking at it in real life must give goosebumps.
-

Two things in my country,brazil.

Iguazu Falls.

McKinley,Alaska(yes,i love alaska places)

retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
brisbane is au you goof

speaking of AU

they dont call it the great barrier reef because its boring

big barrier reef

i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Another place I would like to go is Australia. I won't enjoy their larger insects they have. But I want to go to Karijini National Park in Western Australia in the Outback.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
One place I would love to go back to is Alaska. I was born in Anchorage, AK., but I moved away to Oregon was I was 2 so I don't remember anything from Alaska.

spoiler

<Scourgebank> minraise is clav's dick
<Scourgebank> so 0