Toribash
Originally Posted by zombminon View Post
Hello fellow members of Toribash and [k] clan. I really want to join this clan because I went to the server and everybody was really nice, and very good. I hate shovelers, and hackers.

Attachment 414982

Attachment 414983

Attachment 414984

You didn't really give a good reason of why you wanted to join. This is a clan of respectful people, a 'family/community' if you will. We wont accept you if you just want to join because you hate other clans. Join because you want to be a part of something more than 'just another clan'.

It's a no for me.
why tho
Hi cyro I would like to join cuz I found out u guys treat each other like family I love clans like that I'm active on forum and in game pebbles a good friend I can help out in forum activity sorry cant post replay it never let's me but I have great replays.
Hi Cyronex and (K), Im Cerezo. im from indonesia GMT +7, i would like to join this clan because i think this clan is pretty active in my timezone and you guys seems very nice. i can help the clan with my skills and my activity on forum and ingame. my favorite mod are aikidobigdojo, lenshu, greykido, and aikido. if im accepted to (K) i will prove my loyalty with my activeness. and here is my replays, well i cant make a good replay but i keep trying. so i hope you like my replays and of course my application. thanks...
Attached Files
greykido pro2.rpl (65.8 KB, 6 views)
wkdw.rpl (82.0 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by Cerezo View Post
Hi Cyronex and (K), Im Cerezo. im from indonesia GMT +7, i would like to join this clan because i think this clan is pretty active in my timezone and you guys seems very nice. i can help the clan with my skills and my activity on forum and ingame. my favorite mod are aikidobigdojo, lenshu, greykido, and aikido. if im accepted to (K) i will prove my loyalty with my activeness. and here is my replays, well i cant make a good replay but i keep trying. so i hope you like my replays and of course my application. thanks...

:o

Dis guy be pretty good.

Anyways, I think you're skilled at the game and seem loyal, so it's a yes from me. Just remember that more than one person has to vote yes for you to be in the clan. Oh, and I should mention that you have to be tested after you've been voted on.
Who the hell reads my siggy?
I bet you were expecting something clever here
Originally Posted by Cerezo View Post

Very nice app & nice replays. I think you'd be a great addition to (k)

Welcome.
why tho
hey cyronex I would like to join your clan. I can help make servers getting people in to the clan with permission. I am mostly good at aikido and that is it.
hey,cyro ide like too join I could help with: sparring, parkour,texturing,videos,modding,ect,
LIVING LIKE LARRY
Hi everyone .
I'm meanings , from france ( GMT +1 ) i would love to join your clan because you guys seems like really nice person to spend time with , i'm a decent replay maker & Mp players , i'm currently re - learning some of the basics of toribash ( Sparring / Texturing ) , i'm an old player from 2009 with my first account ( Kankwa ) if u are asking why i redid an account ...

Let's say that i was young and was thinking that i wouldn't play the game for long ( i was wrong ) and typed random character , After all the time i didn't played , i was thinking lot of thing have changed i wanted to take a fresh start and here i am , I'm an active guy in game / in forum too , back in the day i used to be clan moderator in Fr_death and one of the three creator of the Chaos Theory both of those clan was french , i know what is needed to manage a clan ,
so i think that i could a great addition to the clan because i'm know the game in different aspect , i'm mature & after all a nice guy to play with !

For the mod i like on toribash : Runkido , Aikido , aikidobigdojo , technique , wushu .

For my replay :

That shit is spinny : A basic spin to decap thing , just like the final "stand"

#What jesus shoud do : A spar sadly unfinished due to fail with server commands .

The G spot : Pretty sweet launch to explosion replay hope u like it

I hope u will accept me here , Have a good day / night .

~ Meanings .

Attached Files
#what jesus should do!.rpl (422.9 KB, 3 views)
Meanings - The G spot.rpl (166.4 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by Meanings View Post
Hi everyone .
I'm meanings , from france ( GMT +1 ) i would love to join your clan because you guys seems like really nice person to spend time with , i'm a decent replay maker & Mp players , i'm currently re - learning some of the basics of toribash ( Sparring / Texturing ) , i'm an old player from 2009 with my first account ( Kankwa ) if u are asking why i redid an account ...

Let's say that i was young and was thinking that i wouldn't play the game for long ( i was wrong ) and typed random character , After all the time i didn't played , i was thinking lot of thing have changed i wanted to take a fresh start and here i am , I'm an active guy in game / in forum too , back in the day i used to be clan moderator in Fr_death and one of the three creator of the Chaos Theory both of those clan was french , i know what is needed to manage a clan ,
so i think that i could a great addition to the clan because i'm know the game in different aspect , i'm mature & after all a nice guy to play with !

For the mod i like on toribash : Runkido , Aikido , aikidobigdojo , technique , wushu .

For my replay :

#What jesus shoud do : A spar sadly unfinished due to fail with server commands .

~ Meanings .

I like that you put effort into your app, you certainly seem like someone who will fit in to (k) just fine.

Yes from me, and Welcome.
why tho
Originally Posted by Meanings View Post
Hi everyone .

For my replay :

~ Meanings .

Centered...and well written....love this guy....

Well, I've already played a game or two with you, and from what I've seen, you don't have luck when you play (unless someone does something stupid XD), so you are skilled in sp and mp. You also have pretty good English for someone who doesn't speak it natively. So yeah, it's a yes from me.
Who the hell reads my siggy?
I bet you were expecting something clever here