Ranking
We are looking for something more realistic DJ, sorry.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
x out and back full
-----
I also got a double back. Not really sure how to cut everything in notepad without screwing everything up, so I'll just attach the original replay.
Attached Files
x out.rpl (57.6 KB, 23 views)
back full.rpl (106.2 KB, 28 views)
double backflip.rpl (163.8 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by Irrita; Mar 26, 2014 at 02:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Irrita: Looking for a little bit more realism in the x-out and backfull. If you continued the flow, it would have been great. It looked as if you stopped half way through and changed motion completely for the Backfull. The X-out seemed sloppy in my opinion. The Double backflip is completely unnatural...so yeah.

NiceKE: The backfull needs to be a little bit more..what's the word... swift? Its pretty slow. Try gaining some sort of momentum to make the trick better. Also, the pose... not a clean pose at all.

Ultimately, these tricks are still up for grabs.
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NiceKE: The opening run was really unrealistic. The random pause before you went into the trick itself was annoying as well. I think it needs to be smoother, like in one swift movement. Also, the pose was twitchy, Sorry :c
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think I did better with the back full
Attached Files
back full.rpl (101.1 KB, 16 views)
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Oh just let me do it then :3
-----
Also, Iff you need help judging replays i´m free of use Chill :P
Attached Files
#Tricktionary- Back Full.rpl (114.7 KB, 36 views)
#Tricktionary- X-Out.rpl (101.6 KB, 37 views)
#Tricktionary- Front Flip.rpl (114.7 KB, 35 views)
Last edited by Xioi; Mar 26, 2014 at 07:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.