Ranking
Original Post
[MP] TParkour Training Mods
Hello there, these mods are my first try on making mods in toribash.
If you are new on doing parkour, these are the perfect mod if you want to train your parkour with.

Stage 1

Stage 2

Stage finale

Thanks for checking out, any CnC or critique is appreciated.
If you make any replay on this mod, i would like to see it and consider it to use it as an example for the mods.
Attached Files
tparkour_training_1.tbm (7.0 KB, 145 views)
tparkour_training_2.tbm (16.8 KB, 124 views)
tparkour_training_finale.tbm (17.0 KB, 116 views)
Last edited by Tops620; Jun 6, 2017 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Changing the title
Definetaly checking theese out, amazing work for a first try on modding.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Pretty good mods for a first try ! Nothing too original, but they are fun to run

You should be careful with too thin platforms/bars, as it may be possible to clip through them (eg first bar of tparkour_training_2.tbm)

Also, if you're having trouble blending tilted objects or some of different color together, I suggest using the notepad (in which you can give values up to four decimals) for more precision. Notepad++ is great for this

I hope to see more of you in the future, and you can always pm me if you need any help
Last edited by DashSora; Jun 7, 2017 at 06:35 PM.
Originally Posted by Necr0W0lf View Post
This is my parkour replay for the mod..enjoy

you got to atleast finish it dude.

Originally Posted by stevepeter View Post
good shit
might do this

gl

Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Definetaly checking theese out, amazing work for a first try on modding.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by DashSora View Post
Pretty good mods for a first try ! Nothing too original, but they are fun to run

You should be careful with too thin platforms/bars, as it may be possible to clip through them (eg first bar of tparkour_training_2.tbm)

Also, if you're having trouble blending tilted objects or some of different color together, I suggest using the notepad (in which you can give values up to four decimals) for more precision. Notepad++ is great for this

I hope to see more of you in the future, and you can always pm me if you need any help

I was scared if the bar is going to be too high to vault or too low to roll, but instead, people could literally go through it. Thanks for the tips and i promise there will be more.
Pretty shabby assed replay considering i did it without any edits. But fun mod tbh.

Next up the 2 latters.
Attached Files
fff.rpl (597.5 KB, 33 views)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Loving the mods man.

Good job on them, they are go from easy to hard. The first mod is easy to use if youre new to free running. Its just Brilliant.

Also the colours are perfect.
Attached Files
F - Aim high.rpl (308.8 KB, 21 views)
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
I love the third ! It's realy nice for a first time man ! keep up

This is my replay (it's realy cool in first person script mode)
Attached Files
SYNC - P - Tparkour 1.rpl (306.0 KB, 22 views)