Story

Goals

Members

You Must be At Least Black Belt to Join

To Apply:

Name:
Gmt:
Previous Clans:
Why you want to join: (Must be at least a paragraph)
What you can do to help out the clan: (Must be at least a paragraph)
Replays: (Must have at least 2)
I Though you wouldn't actually open your Clan Thread As well, So I would like to say it here.
I noticed you don't have ''Story'' of clan.
So I created one for you, Even though if it's temporary or you will keep it.

Story

Enjoy, Use it if you want to, My best wishes and good luck.
Last edited by AcidoTB; Aug 29, 2015 at 07:34 PM.
nice story AcidoTB, this clan has potential and can go places, although BigDogSwag when you war a clan make sure to set it properly xD we can give it a go then
but why...
my name is stephone
my gamer tag is stephone
black
I've never been in a clan
I want to join Because I've wanted to be in a clan for a while. The second reason is because I want to be in a place where I can show off my skills and get better on them. I'm a very fast learner and I am loyal I am on most of the time sometimes its my little brother.
I don't know what I will do for the clan but I know I will try my hardest no matter the consequences. If I don't well that isn't me because I give 150%.But if this isn't good enough well I guess I will find somewhere else.
my best replays /lr got eem.rpl /lr lets go.rpl
Name: Aaron
Gmt: kkklerer
Belt: 5thdan
Previous Clans: smile slayer
Why you want to join: (Must be at least a paragraph) i want to join this because i heard this is a nice and friendly clan and people said i should join this clan and i decided i should join this clan and.
What you can do to help out the clan: (Must be at least a paragraph) i could do wars and help this clan be the first of all the clans and have a good time wile at it and help this beat the strongest clans.
Replays: (Must have at least 2)
-----
oh and people who like skating here is a 720 pop shuvit
Attached Files
dm is a master.rpl (90.5 KB, 1 views)
im not sorry what i done..rpl (146.5 KB, 1 views)
720 pop shuvit.rpl (163.2 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by kkklerer; Oct 11, 2015 at 01:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump