ES Recruitment Drive
love u mack

and to answer jisse: the only reason I use the mod (and I think mack and anyone else who uses it will agree with me here) is not because it makes tricking easier, it's because it allows much more realistic movement in a certain sense

xspar is great but it has it's limitations no matter how amazing you are at using it, dub cork is possible but it's never been done nicely because the only way to do it is to glitch the rotation of the legs

the difficulty of bouncenot is remaining grounded because it is incredibly easy to become too floaty but once that is achieved the possibilities are almost endless (trip cork eludes me because tb hates rotation past a certain point) however I have successfully swung out of a trip full from cart

I attached a replay that took me a little over an hour, it's nothing special and far from creative (and it's certainly not clean) but I was messing around with different spin setups (sitting, tak, wrap, swing) and thought I should share
Attached Files
banana splits.rpl (403.2 KB, 27 views)
my all time favourite cork variation (dream trick irl)

I need to smooth out the kicks but this took me longer to do than I expected

slaughtermelon is basically cork round (dragonfly) feilong hyper hook

every time I tried to accentuate the feilong in tb it became impossible to follow through with a nice and fast hook so I had to improvise

planning on getting this even cleaner
Attached Files
slaughtermelon.rpl (176.9 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by zubin; Dec 16, 2019 at 02:45 PM.
i like that, been trying to get it every now and then ever since i saw the irl clip on insta. nice job on getting that dragnfly kick at the star, but i think the original trick was described as a dragonfly to shuriken and not a hook. that would also make it look cleaner. sick stuff tho
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
this was fucking lovely

that raiz scissor was sexy and the valdez was powerful as hell.

yes.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
wanted to post this because i was messing around with new ideas and I was kind of happy with the look
its not as clean as my previous post since i havent tried any of these moves chained before
Attached Files
envergado punch.rpl (205.5 KB, 16 views)
Good moves, i like triple corc in the second replay 8/10
|If u want to be commented, comment first :)|ORMO|
Never seen this move in tori before, great job!
|If u want to be commented, comment first :)|ORMO|