Ranking
1 Bejilian TC............
Ultimate King Bach Vine Compilation 2017 (w/Titles) Funny KingBach Vines - Co Viners
If happen to have any ideas (e.g. movies, games, pictures) of what kind of armor-style you like, then feel free to name some random ideas.

I get the concept of your thread and it's a good idea to handle it open like that.
But, I'm just better when working with a customer, tossing ideas back and forth.

That is, if you find my prices fair of course.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
If happen to have any ideas (e.g. movies, games, pictures) of what kind of armor-style you like, then feel free to name some random ideas.

I get the concept of your thread and it's a good idea to handle it open like that.
But, I'm just better when working with a customer, tossing ideas back and forth.

That is, if you find my prices fair of course.

get out!!1
Ultimate King Bach Vine Compilation 2017 (w/Titles) Funny KingBach Vines - Co Viners
Originally Posted by Hikou View Post

how much for this HQ head

It's a very nice head. The advanced details on the mustache and the nose really give me a old-timey feel to the head. The teeth are extremely sharp, it is very intimidating. It's like he gritting his teeth in anger, as a very clear, yet vague expression. His wide and stern nose gives me anxiety, as he breaths heavily hot air through his wide nostrils through the battlefield. His bloodshot eyes were drawn to the upmost perfect degree of detail and magnitude! They scream, "I'm coming for you. I'm going to get you". My tori already shit it's pants just seeing this head texture. And lastly, the old greasy grey hair. This is drawn perfectly to make the opponent think that the tori is an old player, when actually, it's a can of unopened 'whoopass' ready to strike on whoever he see's. I've never seen something as perfect as this, so I'm am ready to offer, if you do give me a price first.
Originally Posted by nervau View Post
It's a very nice head. The advanced details on the mustache and the nose really give me a old-timey feel to the head. The teeth are extremely sharp, it is very intimidating. It's like he gritting his teeth in anger, as a very clear, yet vague expression. His wide and stern nose gives me anxiety, as he breaths heavily hot air through his wide nostrils through the battlefield. His bloodshot eyes were drawn to the upmost perfect degree of detail and magnitude! They scream, "I'm coming for you. I'm going to get you". My tori already shit it's pants just seeing this head texture. And lastly, the old greasy grey hair. This is drawn perfectly to make the opponent think that the tori is an old player, when actually, it's a can of unopened 'whoopass' ready to strike on whoever he see's. I've never seen something as perfect as this, so I'm am ready to offer, if you do give me a price first.

for the small fee of 500 toridollars, its yours!
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿

head

id like to offer my first head i made thanks

~please add spoilers for massive images thank you -a
Last edited by Athin; Jun 6, 2018 at 09:18 PM.
hacks
Originally Posted by iuli View Post

head

id like to offer my first head i made thanks

abismal, get out!
Last edited by Athin; Jun 6, 2018 at 09:19 PM.
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
My offer still stand, in case you change your mind.

i don’t even remember your offer, but you high balled like hell for sets that weren’t even that legendary!