ES Recruitment Drive
My App
Hello! My name is FyreAir and I am here to apply for a clan.. I've been looking for one FOREVER and here is some things about me! My GMT is Eastern (US and Canada) and my best/favorite mods are Mushu Boxshu Aikido and ABD my skype is Phosphorecense and I'm good at making basic head textures. The last clan I was in was (APOK) and here are my replays!
Attached Files
Torso Split.rpl (51.8 KB, 3 views)
Basic Spar.rpl (100.0 KB, 3 views)
I pledge swag to the sacred FyreAir of the Swaggy States of Rekking, and pledge to do nothing.
If you are not a part of Future, or providing a real application
Please do not post here
The Game Is Broken - Foxy
Hi, my name is Dom and I live in GMT+/-7:00, i'm about 19yrs old, and my favorite mod is Mushu. My skype name is personal and robbie has me added, so that shouldn't be a problem. I was told to join by robbie and would like to be the clan artist or something ;3. Cause i'm not the greatest fighter right now after being gone for a year. And my special skill is mainly art...
Some peices I have done

Art (Large)

Last edited by Kr3s; Jul 24, 2016 at 07:36 PM.
TORIBASH-ACADEMY
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Denied
Powop, feel free to edit/revise your current application
In order to fit the requirements stated, i.e., free form
C'mon man I put it in bold lettering
hello i'm twentie i came her because well first off future is a great rapper (; and second you guys are ranked at a good position i came here because i wanted to help you guys get to the top 5 spot my proffesions are almost anything i enjoy everything toribash puts me up against but i usually play boxshu and abd i was orrignally a 3rd dan and i lost my password because it was wayy back in 2011 so i started twentie and he doing good i have one 8 gm tourneys with him and i didn't just want to go to any clan i wanted to go to a clan that's good but could use improvement i'm starting art but havent made anything great yet i make replays once in a good while but most of the time im dueling betting or at tourneys i will be kept up to date on clan forum everyday, i also like editing to great replay artist like oblivion and nuthug and and example is down.
Attached Files
saved.rpl (528.4 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Twentie; Aug 13, 2016 at 04:18 AM.
Hey, I'm BeginWars. I am known much as Inquisition among many media. Be it skype or Discord. My GMT is +0 (London Dublin etc) My best mods are Aikido and ABD I would rather not give out my Personal details like my name etc, my discord is Inqusition Cmdr.5th Chrt/Gasser#3655 or you can just use my TB. I used to be good at counter lifting if that comes under the section of "Special". I got into GFX design quite a while ago. My belt is black I tooka while off so please if I do get accepted let me get up to scratch with my skills.
Last edited by BeginWars; Jun 4, 2020 at 11:10 AM.
I'd like to thank everyone I was friends with here.
You guys know who you are, I appreciate you all.
This clan's been inactive on its main thread for over a year now. It's safe to say they're dead.

Try to apply to clans within the first couple pages of the recruitment board. They're active.

Sleepy doesn't know what he's talking about, and it would be greatly appreciated if he removed this shitstain from the recruitment thread.