ES Recruitment Drive
^^ thanks
Last edited by Rouxster; Nov 30, 2016 at 04:02 AM.
Haha! Ur mad!
Some cool replays
Hello! Just wanted to share with you what I learned from your amazing tutorials/replays!
Greetings
Attached Files
Armbar.rpl (27.7 KB, 8 views)
Guard Switch-save.rpl (65.6 KB, 4 views)
Tai Otoshi.rpl (32.9 KB, 4 views)
FullThrow-Suplex.rpl (43.9 KB, 5 views)
Scissor Sweep.rpl (30.4 KB, 4 views)
Scissor DAVIDE looked nice. contract the grabbing hand wrist and elbow to keep putting your weight on them. not needed but sitting heavy after throws and sweeps is a good habbit to get into.\

HIP THROW DAVIDE good arm movment no hip contact though. contract the lead leg when taking a step. anything goes wrong you may not have time to contract it to replant.

the armbar looked like it could have been good but they kneed the ground. turn your gutes to slide your leg along the arm to hook the head. back of the heel towards the face

Full throw Davide relax or contract the elbow to get more contact with their torso. can then be used to pull them in tight. in bigdojo they can bridge with the contact you can stop the bridge or follow up so you end up in top control.
personally im a lead arm down pecs contracted guy for finishing throws it helps suck them in unders and makes it harder forthem to save.

awesome KO DAVIDE you're right is was pretty slick.

contracted lead arm pec with a lowered shoulder helps turn you into them so in theory you have to go through them to get to the floor. good for follow ups. alot of my top game is built around turning in the the lead arm and pec. mostly i think they look cleaner and let you go into right into top game mode.
replays related
Attached Files
akido fliplandingwv.rpl (49.1 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by monkeyishi View Post
Scissor DAVIDE looked nice. contract the grabbing hand wrist and elbow to keep putting your weight on them. not needed but sitting heavy after throws and sweeps is a good habbit to get into.\

HIP THROW DAVIDE good arm movment no hip contact though. contract the lead leg when taking a step. anything goes wrong you may not have time to contract it to replant.

the armbar looked like it could have been good but they kneed the ground. turn your gutes to slide your leg along the arm to hook the head. back of the heel towards the face

Full throw Davide relax or contract the elbow to get more contact with their torso. can then be used to pull them in tight. in bigdojo they can bridge with the contact you can stop the bridge or follow up so you end up in top control.
personally im a lead arm down pecs contracted guy for finishing throws it helps suck them in unders and makes it harder forthem to save.

awesome KO DAVIDE you're right is was pretty slick.

contracted lead arm pec with a lowered shoulder helps turn you into them so in theory you have to go through them to get to the floor. good for follow ups. alot of my top game is built around turning in the the lead arm and pec. mostly i think they look cleaner and let you go into right into top game mode.
replays related

Niice flip on the first one I'm always uncertain when i have chance to invert onto my opponent like that, you have to wait for the moment when they're momentum starts to fall downward.

That seoi nage was slick nice.
-----
my replays from the past 2 weeks.

osoto gari - this the fastest osoto gari i've ever scored, the damaging grips on his pecs were key.

half guard - cool little half guard trick i pulled off, nothing technical.

counter hip throw - this was the semi-final of a tourney so i play safe, my opponent looks to set a hip throw but you see im very reserved in my stance and i slip small leg hook between his legs that locks up his throw. I fought the urge to pull half guard bc if i did he would easily throw me over his leg. then i remove the leg hook and fire a small hip throw for the W.

footsweep - this is how footsweeps should be used, not always a finishing technique but to off balance and quickly transition to a follow up attack. i throw a long kosoto gari that off balances him then i drop-base and invert.

driving single - i've been working a lot with my safe clinch opener where I found this option where if i plant both feet and pick a leg i can easily scoop up my opponent. i wanted to see if i could drive him out of the dojo but ended up pressuring him into the floor.
-----
oh and iprime i removed your post bc u didnt respond to anyone's replays.
Attached Files
judo - osoto gari (2).rpl (46.7 KB, 3 views)
bjj - half guard (4).rpl (54.9 KB, 3 views)
judo - footsweep (8).rpl (60.2 KB, 3 views)
wrestling - driving single.rpl (66.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by footlox; Dec 1, 2016 at 05:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Lol that Gary Tonon video has the Joe rogan experience podcast logo and i am listening to it as i watch your video, lmao
Half Guard ~ From a failed scissor sweep attempt you manage to lift his base leg off the ground, nice job.

Hip Throw Counter ~ good job with that little hip throw. I don't know what your opponent thought but contracting elbows really low like that gave him the L.

Footsweep ~ In my honest opinion, if you were able to knock him off balance with that footsweep you could've went for a better follow up move because it would've given you the chance to work with your opponent's floating base. Anyway, your opponent's legs were crossed which made him lean and fell to his exposed side.

Osoto ~ perfect Osoto, no flaws there.

Driving ~ perfect drive, also no flaws there. Do a Driving Double for me ya ?

Since my last week's replays were taken down. But that doesn't stop me from posting. I'll post my mounts another time then. Until then, REPLAY CLARIFICATION PLEASE.
Attached Files
Brutal Turnover.rpl (43.9 KB, 6 views)
QA Something.rpl (43.8 KB, 5 views)
Rip.rpl (43.4 KB, 4 views)
Swift Putdown.rpl (35.8 KB, 3 views)
Swift Save .rpl (55.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by iPrime; Dec 4, 2016 at 10:29 PM.
Haha! Ur mad!
- Turnover looked dope
- The next 3 look like different variations of hip throws, the first one u went low af, nice
- The last one was sick, you used bushido as a lift counter

---
Sorry for not posting, busy as usual with school ahhh. I have some rusty replays for you. The second replay is how much pressure you're suppose to put on someone haha, and the last replay is a real technique I use irl to counter single legs, enjoy.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Good to see you sprawling away from grabs. Good job ! Keep it up ! And your seoi's could use a bit of retouching, other than that no flaws.
Haha! Ur mad!
thanks man, yeah I don't really go for seoi nages tbh, I'll try working on it a bit in-game.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Week 4
Zwift this week is for you ! I've been trying to get the hang of mount. For me, what I really found easy for mounts was going for one after a snap kick. I would pull myself closer to my opponent with one of my legs fully extended with held hips and the other leg contracted so I can knee my opponent for extra points. If you slow down the replay I do everything that I just stated.

NOTE: One of the replays is twitchy due to me saving the replay a bit early, sorry !
Attached Files
Slick Mount.rpl (68.7 KB, 4 views)
Slick Mount 2.rpl (77.8 KB, 4 views)
Slick Mount 3.rpl (64.4 KB, 4 views)
Slick Mount 4.rpl (50.4 KB, 5 views)
Slick Mount 5.rpl (55.9 KB, 5 views)
Slick Mount 6.rpl (47.6 KB, 4 views)
Haha! Ur mad!