Ranking
You are learning german?! Why are you learning it, there are only 3 countries that speak german. I guess there are are also some regions that are infested with german tourists^^
An example of you skills would be pretty cool ^^
Last edited by Ukephile; Apr 7, 2016 at 04:32 PM.

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

Originally Posted by Lust View Post
Oblivion have dinner with me!!!

If you're buying I'm going

Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
What's your 'view' on the future of this game/community?

I'm not very optimistic right now to be honest.
The game is at a point where it needs further investment as the statistics on steam point to a steady decline of the number of players.
The kind of investment that actually brings back people and entices new players as opposed to a few updates that we all know I'm refering to.
That would require money to be pumped in to get those features to happen and unfortunately I don't believe that will happen after all these years.

With that said I think the community is great and that it's (almost solely) what keeps Toribash alive.

Originally Posted by BquadZ7550 View Post
what replay makers of today do you think will grow to the level of skill and popularity that you have?

I haven't been particularly active lately so I'll definitely miss out on a lot of names (and I'll only mention people I consider active right now), but people like Tsuion definitely have the potential for that to happen, or Xioi if he spent more time on his replays

Originally Posted by Ukephile View Post
You are learning german?! Why are you learning it, there are only 3 countries that speak german. I guess there are are also some regions that are infested with german tourists^^
An example of you skills would be pretty cool ^^

I'll be in Austria next February for a whole university semester as part of the Erasmus programe, so I really need to speak somewhat fluently.
NutHug ist fett ist das Beste, das kann ich in Deutsch sagen
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
hi hi. is your set remake finished?

why don't you play ingame anymore

you don't know german!
why say fett when you can say fett esel?
Last edited by Lust; Apr 9, 2016 at 02:01 AM.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
hi hi. is your set remake finished?

why don't you play ingame anymore

you don't know german!
why say fett when you can say fett esel?

University/research and life unfortunately The gaming time that I have is for stuff that doesn't make me think unlike Toribash

I did say I was learning german, not that I'm fluent already!
Plus, calling someone a fat ass isn't particularly the kind of thing they teach you at classes ahahah
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
hehe, lust is wrong.
Fett Esel is wrong and fetter Esel would be correct.

But the is on little mistake in your example
NutHug ist fett ist das Beste, das kann ich in Deutsch sagen (1 sentence, look at the comma)
NutHug ist fett ist das Beste. Das kann ich in Deutsch sagen (2 sentences, this is right^^)
But you could also say:
NutHug ist fett ist das Beste, das ich in Deutsch sagen kann (look at the kann)

But everyone that speaks german could understand you, so no worries
And i wish you good luck when you are in austria, because the austrian dialect is harder to understand.
Last edited by Ukephile; Apr 10, 2016 at 03:44 AM.

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

I got the chance some time ago to play with oblivion ingame in a priv server. it was a fun experience and convo. : )
well, blame google translate.

Anyway please become a NEET and go back to toribash
Hi could you CnC one of my replays if you get the time? I have 0 inspiration lately to make replays and idk I might see a light!

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...485713&page=30

Probably Garrys Pencils - Celestial sucks

Also do you play any other games at the moment?
Last edited by Vayne; Apr 13, 2016 at 11:28 PM.
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
oblivion do you have a backpfiefengesicht