Ranking
Original Post
Help! How to Join a Clan?
Hey. Ive been trying to apply to clans for the last 3 days but i keep getting shot down, apparently you cant apply to multiple clans, or copy and paste your info. I did not realize its so personal. so i need some help. should i bother applying for a clan if I'm only a blue belt. if i want to start my own clan, how much tc do i need and whats the quickest way other than using real money to get tc. I'm new to this server thing but i want in on the clan thing, I'm really dedicated to the game, so if someone could help me figure out how to make a right application please
It's simple getting in a clan, just make good looking forms and you'll join it.

Also, i recommend read to read my post about this to show you what i am talking about, also, reading this CnC can help you too... And don't forget to check my best app(it's on spanish btw).

This is a good format to start applying, but remember to create forms at yourself (you can use this as base too)

Hope that helped you, thanks for reading.
-Tanan.
Keep walking
This actually helps a lot thanks!
-----
this is all sorta scary,...specially the CnC one 0_0 sounds pretty judgmental lol
Last edited by Mikes; Dec 11, 2015 at 10:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by mike324234 View Post
this is all sorta scary,...specially the CnC one 0_0 sounds pretty judgmental lol

When the clan is really serious, they will critic you a lot if your app is bad.

Also, i think the CnC will help you a lot when you apply to a big clan, they can be even more judgmental than me.
Keep walking
Yea just to add the fastest way to get tc is duels... But that's risky and since you are new I wouldn't suggest it. Try bets it requires no skill all you have to do is watch and see who's good.(risky too)

To make a clan it is 25k I believe

Personally how I see if people want to join is I have them write an app, and there are things the need to have... Like a good post count and over 4th Dan and then I test them or one of my admins/warlords test them if they beat the person 3 times they don't get in but if they beat one of us 3 times they get in. This may sound like a lot, but I want to make sure they will be loyal and not clan hop. This is more of an extreme because there are some clans that require almost nothing.

I'd say if you want to make a clan do some bets and play it smart and you can have the needed tc in an hour. If you want to join a clan id say get black belt and learn to write a good app, and wait more than a 2 days to apply for a new clan because it makes you look desperate.
-----
Btw feel free to c/p the list from my recruitment center, it's pretty much the general base to have a really solid app.
Last edited by KDigityDog; Dec 12, 2015 at 01:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Don't forget to mention the AutoTourneys, those a great way for people to make money when they have nothing. Most of them do take a bit of skill, but if you play tournaments like Judo you might end up getting lucky do to the high DM rate.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by mike324234 View Post
Hey. Ive been trying to apply to clans for the last 3 days but i keep getting shot down, apparently you cant apply to multiple clans, or copy and paste your info.

You should always read the first post of each application thread to avoid making yourself look like an idiot. what I do as a leader is I put a phrase that must be put into each application, if I don't see that phrase I know I can just deny the kid.
so i need some help. should i bother applying for a clan if I'm only a blue belt. if i want to start my own clan, how much tc do i need and whats the quickest way other than using real money to get tc. I'm new to this server thing but i want in on the clan thing, I'm really dedicated to the game, so if someone could help me figure out how to make a right application please

nonononono don't go starting your own clan without some prior experience with how clans work, it will just die, no one will want to join, and you just lost 15/25k (i forgot which it was)

I recommend joining a fan club clan such as (MOFF) while i don't really like them for the very reason that they are a fan club disguised as a clan; it is a good way to start with clans and learn how each functions.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
You should always read the first post of each application thread to avoid making yourself look like an idiot. what I do as a leader is I put a phrase that must be put into each application, if I don't see that phrase I know I can just deny the kid.

This is something true, for example your clan ([Nitro]) uses a CP (Copy Paste) phrase to let know what if the user really read the first post, another big clan example is "[WAPOW]".

nonononono don't go starting your own clan without some prior experience with how clans work, it will just die, no one will want to join, and you just lost 15/25k (i forgot which it was).

First, it's 25k for create a clan.

Second, this is true, unless that you're already understand how it works, then it's fine to create a clan.

I recommend joining a fan club clan such as (MOFF) while i don't really like them for the very reason that they are a fan club disguised as a clan; it is a good way to start with clans and learn how each functions.

I think that applying first at a big clan isn't a bad idea at all, since it's VERY possible to happen and when it happens you learn even faster and better than people like me that needed months to get more reputation on clans to join a big clan.
Keep walking