Ranking
Originally Posted by ALTeria View Post
1. Real Name: Tom Barrett Gray
2. Age: 13
3. Proof Of Fan: TheHurricane127 (YT name)
4. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes
5. Prove you have read the rules: The first rule is about respecting people
6. Previous Clans: in chronological order for my main account Hurr1c4ne: MOFFIA, KIRA, VIBE
7. Reasons For Leaving: I left you guys because i saw kira as a opportunity then kira was boring
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: aikido skill, I'm a nice guy, I'm mature for my age
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: I am playing both at the moment
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: Searched toribash on youtube
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: all of them because you guys are hilarious
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Because I was a former member and i wanted to be part of the family again.

Hope you accept :P also My main is 3rd dan black belt

I'm declining your application because even though your application was fine, you seem to have a severe lack of loyalty for clans and we're not looking for clan jumpers.
why tho
1. Real Name:Lyubomir Trifonov
2. Age:10
3. Proof Of Fan: Funny intro
5. Prove you have read the rules: I'll respect them.and i'll re-read or copy and paste them to a file
6. Previous Clans:None
7. Reasons For Leaving:None
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan:I'm a fan
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer:Good
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel:I finded a vid and i subbed later(about 3 days ago)
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:Spin Decap
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you:Because i'm your fan
Originally Posted by LyubomirT View Post
1. Real Name:Lyubomir Trifonov
2. Age:10
3. Proof Of Fan: Funny intro
5. Prove you have read the rules: I'll respect them.and i'll re-read or copy and paste them to a file
6. Previous Clans:None
7. Reasons For Leaving:None
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan:I'm a fan
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer:Good
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel:I finded a vid and i subbed later(about 3 days ago)
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:Spin Decap
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you:Because i'm your fan

due to errors in certain answers. please reread and apply again
|Ellie|Sparchar|Jack.M|Spartacraft (Forever shunned)|RossBarker|@#w#@|
Originally Posted by Fatman680 View Post

due to errors in certain answers. please reread and apply again

I can't believe you're actually using the picture.

God that's amazing.

*dies*
why tho
Originally Posted by Heighu010 View Post
there havent been that many applications after i joined, lol, not many MOFF clan members are active ingame either

This isn't really the place to post that. This place is for applications only, not discussions.
why tho
new to toribash thread don't know if this is where i apply.
1. Real Name: steve
2. Age:17
3. Proof Of Fan: sub to youtube. youtube name:steve kawa
5. Prove you have read the rules: Be respectful to people at all times.
Do notstart fights in the clan thread.
Do not post things that don't contribute anything.
You must contribute to the clan thread discussion at least once every two
weeks to ensure we know you're still playing the game.
Don't act in a way that reflects badly on the clan, its members or the channel.
Be friendly and encouraging to new members and new applicants.
6. Previous Clans:never had one
7. Reasons For Leaving: again never had one
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: i can be the person that makes joke...alot. iv'e been called anoying as hell with my jokes but let's not talk about that.
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer:multiplayer
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel:if you mean youtube i was searching toribash vids about a 1 year ago when i started playing toribash and wathed your vids sense.
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:terraria
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you:i can bring alot of ba..terrable jokes
1. Real Name:sem
2. Age:14
3. Proof Of Fan:semcompier thats my youtube name
4. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes/ 5. Prove you have read the rules:yes:
Rules
We expect anyone posting here to abide by our rules, regardless of whether or not they are in our clan.
Failure to follow any of these rules will result in you receiving a warning, if you
get 3 warnings you will be permanently removed from the clan.

Be respectful to people at all times.
-
Do not start fights in the clan thread.
-
-
-
-
Be friendly and encouraging to new members and new applicants

Previous Clans:
Haunted
Reasons For Leaving:you guys are cooler and the were mean to me
What Can You Bring To This Clan:
Bad fighting style and stupit/good replays
Single Player Or Multiplayer:moostly single but somtimes Multiplayer
How Did You Hear About The Channel:
I searched on toribash and you had a livestream so i watcht it</SPAN>
Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:cube World i think its awsome and funny
In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you:
I like turtles and I want a fun active clan seating unit with gezelige people and maby I can ever help you with ietst as often as you help me with your tips</SPAN>
Originally Posted by bluberduck View Post
new to toribash thread don't know if this is where i apply.
1. Real Name: steve
2. Age:17
3. Proof Of Fan: sub to youtube. youtube name:steve kawa
5. Prove you have read the rules: Be respectful to people at all times.
Do notstart fights in the clan thread.
Be friendly and encouraging to new members and new applicants.
6. Previous Clans:never had one
7. Reasons For Leaving: again never had one
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: i can be the person that makes joke...alot. iv'e been called anoying as hell with my jokes but let's not talk about that.
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer:multiplayer
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel:if you mean youtube i was searching toribash vids about a 1 year ago when i started playing toribash and wathed your vids sense.
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:terraria
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you:i can bring alot of ba..terrable jokes

There were errors in one or more of your questions, please revise your answers before applying again.

Cheers.

Originally Posted by spartansem View Post
1. Real Name:sem
2. Age:14
3. Proof Of Fan:semcompier thats my youtube name
4. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes/ 5. Prove you have read the rules:yes:
Rules
We expect anyone posting here to abide by our rules, regardless of whether or not they are in our clan.
Failure to follow any of these rules will result in you receiving a warning, if you
get 3 warnings you will be permanently removed from the clan.

Be respectful to people at all times.
-
Do not start fights in the clan thread.
-
-
-
-
Be friendly and encouraging to new members and new applicants

Previous Clans:
Haunted
Reasons For Leaving:you guys are cooler and the were mean to me
What Can You Bring To This Clan:
Bad fighting style and stupit/good replays
Single Player Or Multiplayer:moostly single but somtimes Multiplayer
How Did You Hear About The Channel:
I searched on toribash and you had a livestream so i watcht it</SPAN>
Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:cube World i think its awsome and funny
In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you:
I like turtles and I want a fun active clan seating unit with gezelige people and maby I can ever help you with ietst as often as you help me with your tips</SPAN>

You're still in Haunted. We don't appreciate clan hopping.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
Sid's 2nd application to Moffia (MOFF) Man On Fire Films
1. Real Name: Sid.
2. Age: 12, I just realized I put 13 in my previous app, sorry about that :/
3. Proof Of Fan: SidTheEpic, commented on a few of your videos and got into Replay Showcase.
4. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes, of course, why should I not have?
5. Prove you have read the rules: Always be respectful to other people, makes sense obviously, don't want any flame wars going on in here. Do not start fights in the clan thread, again, what I said. Making useless posts, is just stupid... Contribute to the clan thread at least every 2 weeks to ensure you guys know we still play: Pfff, obviously you want to know this, why would you want members in the clan that don't do anything? Don't act in a way that reflects badly to the clan: You guys are working for official, am I right? And that can't happen if we do stuff that reflects badly to the clan. Be friendly and encouraging to new members and applicants, we don't want to make this look like a shit clan, do we?
sorry for the lap of text. you guys wanted to see proof that I read the clan rules...
6. Previous Clans: Silent.
7. Reasons For Leaving: You know the drill, clan was inactive, yadayada.
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I will start to work on -30 gravity tutorials, and I might be able to help with videos that are things like toribash multiplayer.
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both, really.
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I was looking for a place to see/submit replays, found Toribash Replay Showcase and I fell in love with the channel (In all seriousness, you guys deserve more subs <3)
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: I'm starting to like pretty much all you guys upload, Cube World, Terraria, Hexxit... It just becomes hard to pick a favorite!
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I am a nice, friendly kid. The chances that I will break rules is pretty much zer0. And you've seen me in the clan before (gonna work harder this time)...
13. Timezone in GMT (Jack, you're better than this, come on). GMT +1
Last edited by sidtheepic; Jul 6, 2014 at 06:16 PM.
Wade: AS suck ass
Originally Posted by sidtheepic View Post
1. Real Name: Sid.
2. Age: 12, I just realized I put 13 in my previous app, sorry about that :/
3. Proof Of Fan: SidTheEpic, commented on a few of your videos and got into Replay Showcase.
4. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes, of course, why should I not have?
5. Prove you have read the rules: Always be respectful to other people, makes sense obviously, don't want any flame wars going on in here. Do not start fights in the clan thread, again, what I said. Making useless posts, is just stupid... Contribute to the clan thread at least every 2 weeks to ensure you guys know we still play: Pfff, obviously you want to know this, why would you want members in the clan that don't do anything? Don't act in a way that reflects badly to the clan: You guys are working for official, am I right? And that can't happen if we do stuff that reflects badly to the clan. Be friendly and encouraging to new members and applicants, we don't want to make this look like a shit clan, do we?
sorry for the lap of text. you guys wanted to see proof that I read the clan rules...
6. Previous Clans: Silent.
7. Reasons For Leaving: You know the drill, clan was inactive, yadayada.
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: I will start to work on -30 gravity tutorials, and I might be able to help with videos that are things like toribash multiplayer.
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both, really.
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I was looking for a place to see/submit replays, found Toribash Replay Showcase and I fell in love with the channel (In all seriousness, you guys deserve more subs <3)
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: I'm starting to like pretty much all you guys upload, Cube World, Terraria, Hexxit... It just becomes hard to pick a favorite!
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I am a nice, friendly kid. The chances that I will break rules is pretty much zer0. And you've seen me in the clan before (gonna work harder this time)...
13. Timezone in GMT (Jack, you're better than this, come on). GMT +1

This was a great app. I know you as a fairly long-time fan, of both MOFF and me, which is great. You did forget to give reasoning on Q11, but I'll let this slide, everything else was great.

Invitation send momentarily.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack