ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[DSC] Twisted Metal
I was a part of Mortal Kombat. Then our useless leader screwed it up. (Frost-Dragon) So I'm staring a clan over my next favorite set of games. TWISTED METAL!!!!!!!

Leader:Videoboy88
Coleader:TomBeam
2nd:joestoes
BlackRoses
Lukecis
sofos64
VIRUXXENON
Kronoslord
Sakaretsu
slybash
Clan roster updated regularly.

Story:
Every year, Calypso holds a tournament. The winner gets 1 wish, with no boundaries. It can be absolutely anything. In this tournament, each player has a vehicle outfitted with weapons. The last one standing wins. Most players are demented or psychotic killers. Like Sweet Tooth, who drives a killer ice cream truck. Anything goes.
PM or post if you want to join.

AIM:
To wreak havoc, and slaughter all.
All donations inn the form of:
Toricredits
Slandering/Making fun of/ Startin rumors about/ Yelling at Frost-Dragon
Will be accepted. I also take jobs as a hitman. 500tc per target.

Clan Rules:
Always cause problems for others, not inside the forum.
Leave your sanity behind.
Kill all.

Allies:
Hellrazor
Phantom
Parrot
ThePieClan
Lightning Fencers
Get your kix
Highrollers
Beta

Enemies:
Frost-Dragon
Ten Thousand Fists
ToriKnights
Last edited by Videoboy88; Nov 2, 2008 at 08:04 PM.
Only Emos /wrists
Um.

If you guys wanna quit and make a new clan, I'm gonna have to ask you to pick a different name, as well as follow the clan tutorial.

Story, aim/goal, etc. I can change your thread title for you, so yeah.
Originally Posted by KomodoKid View Post
clan story? clan roster? phail and its haunting you just go back to the MK that was perfected and everything will be beside the point

Just becuz you screwed your own clan doesn't mean you have to pollute mine with worthless one-liners and empty threats.
Last edited by Videoboy88; Aug 17, 2008 at 10:58 PM.
Only Emos /wrists
Actually Komodo kid is right, you need a story first, and starting up a clan will be difficult when it's only yourself there, normally people start with 2 or 3 friends at least. But yeah, GL with this.
Don't diss this clan, this is pretty much the wreckage of Mortal Kombat, the clan Komodokid started, then destroyed.

Good luck with this, guys.

You can ally with my new clan, HellRazor if you want. Let's shame this fool, Komodokid.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
clan story? clan roster? phail and its haunting you just go back to the MK that was perfected and everything will be beside the point

MK was NEVER perfected, because you were in it. Still are, cos you're clinging desperately to your only semblance of power on TB, your Mortal Kombat forum auth.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
you double post way too much 616

I have succeeded in shaming him.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=46860
ur little thread doesent shame me just because your a child molestor

Apparently, because of your need to childishly insult me, it has.
Is there any way I could ban KomodoKid from posting in this almost-but-not-quite-infected thread?
Only Emos /wrists