Toribash Community » Help » Beginner Sanctuary

Old Aug 4, 2019   #1
Yeag

Blue Belt

How the hell do I bump my thread?
I thought it was as simple as just typing "bump" and my thread would be placed at the top, but when I did this it didnt work?? Yet I see other people doing it and it works for them
Yeag Meag Leag Teag
Yeag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2019   #2
+Chaco
Trapped in my mind

5th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Evil

You have to wait 24 hours before the forums will allow you to post on your thread again, unless someone else posts on it. Otherwise it's just adding what you said to your previous post. Hope this helps!
Chaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2019   #3
Yeag

Blue Belt

Originally Posted by Chaco View Post
You have to wait 24 hours before the forums will allow you to post on your thread again, unless someone else posts on it. Otherwise it's just adding what you said to your previous post. Hope this helps!

Thanks vry informative
Yeag Meag Leag Teag
Yeag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #4
Avesricer

How the hell do I bump my thread
I did the same thing. Seems that the Scientific Exploration mission is the mission I was looking for and I declined it.... anyone know if I have to restart or can I find it again? .
Avesricer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #5
l0lix
Forumite

Black Belt

Originally Posted by Avesricer View Post
I did the same thing. Seems that the Scientific Exploration mission is the mission I was looking for and I declined it.... anyone know if I have to restart or can I find it again? .

As Chaco said before, all you have to do is wait 24 hours from your last post and add something in the thread, it'll automatically make your new post that, a new post that'll put your thread at the forum/subforum toó.
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
l0lix is offline   Reply With Quote