Ranking
Original Post
Num Pad
Okay so this has been annoying me for months but I guess it irritated me enough to submit a thread.
Since 5.1 the num pad in chat works very oddly. For example if u type the number 2 it also switches to your previous message, or if you write 4 it moves your typing cruiser back by one. Basically it works like a controller and it shouldn't be like that. Probably not many people use num pad but i am using it at all times and countless times I got frustrated when I'm typing a message, click 2 and boom i have to re-write it.
Are devs aware of this and will this ever be fixed?
Yeah no, num lock disables and enables numbers to be imputed. The matter of a fact is that the click of a 2 button for example does bring up my old message AND types out the number, for example if my older message was "hello" and i have an empty chat box, i click the 2 button and it becomes "hello2". Also i have tried this on both steam and standalone version, as well as re-installed them both so I believe it's a problem of a game rather than my system.
I've posted about that glitch before, not sure if they're aware of it tho. I'll poke someone about it later today