Ranking
woah woah woah, hand proportions near the two are fucked up
the mans throat is a bit too big, and titties aren't big enough for this guy over here ;C

im not the type for the lovey dovey shit but this looks cool, better than me, marrez and velair lallallalaa
lol. I saw your art and I was all "challenge excepted!". Unfortunately, I realized I sucked at drawing anime. But then again, this is the first anime I've ever made so...

...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
If you drew digital art my donger would break in half heck my donger is already in half just bybure sketches

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

You thought of me as dead, but it is I! 2 years later with a new skill acquired! (it sucked balls)

lalala

sorry for potato quality shit, but currently away from home, and was requested to start drawing from my counselor.
Last edited by Hacks; Aug 16, 2017 at 11:22 PM.
That looks pretty neat my guy, nice job! Don't really know how to CnC art like this but I really like it.

nice bf4 keyboard
Everything about this is just amazing. The shading, the proportions, everything is onpoint.
You could've toned it down on the folds in the sheets however, it brings too much attention and it took me a moment to figure out what was the character and what wasn't.
Great work, keep it up!
Old picture, I'm blind.

The 2nd most recent of yours is quite similar in terms of style and the backgrund is much clearer.

The most recent one wouldn't load for me for some reason.
The image link is dead.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up