Ranking
Original Post
Discussing the price drop.
I recently acknowledge, after a period of inactivity and coming back to this community, that there was a very harsh price drop, that the majority disagreed with.

I have come to understand that this price drop was in order to allow for newer players to get better items, therefor removing the excessive grind to get anything.

My personal opinion that is also shared with the majority, is that the game becomes quite boring if you don't have to grind for items. I, myself, used to grind day in and day out when I first started, trying to get 10k so I could get some nice items, which were basically some forces.. Now, you get 10k, and you could have 2 3D items, or some really nice looking forces and some 128x textures. That destroyed my want to grind, because everyone can get the cool items. What's the point of grinding to 100k? I mean sure, I could grind for full 512x but that's really it.

Your opinions?
Grind for textures, gives me some work ;)

Nah I disagree I feel like even new players should be able to look decent without to much of a hassle.
Sup nerd
Originally Posted by SkypePro View Post

My personal opinion that is also shared with the majority, is that the game becomes quite boring if you don't have to grind for items.

What? I dont see how playing thousands of games to get the ability to buy cosmetics (Not even getting them, just allowing you to buy them, if you are willing to then grind for the tc) is a focal point in the games "enjoyability."

If anything, this was a large downside to toribash that should be adressed more. The only people that dont benifit from the price drops are marketeers. Which, if you ask me, the fact that toribash has its own its own economy in its own is a scary thought, and I feel causes more harm then good.

I welcome the price drops, and I hope they try and do more to make the game user friendly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
There will be items to grind for soon enough.

Anyway, even though items dropped it's not that easy to get even 5k until you get blackbelt+. And that would still only let you buy either one cheap 3d model or some cheaper forces with tori/uke hair.
Toribash's greatest feature is customization, don't see why we should keep it barely possible for players to make use of it.
Last edited by sir; Feb 23, 2017 at 10:23 PM.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
There will be items to grind for soon enough.

Yeah, otherwise the really rich people aren't going to have a reason to play other than friends. Hopefully what you say is soon, because that'll motivate me to play more, and I am sure others as well. We need some items that cost like 500k or some crazy shit.
Yeah, otherwise the really rich people aren't going to have a reason to play other than friends. Hopefully what you say is soon, because that'll motivate me to play more, and I am sure others as well. We need some items that cost like 500k or some crazy shit.

Replay makers play the game too
4 people complained about the change,is that what is called
majority now?

So,here's some prices of items before the change:

50k/25$
70k/20$
80k/15$
25k/15$

you could get different items with the same $ price but with huge
difference in TC price,you could get an item for 50k TC and 25$,
another item for more TC but less $.

How is this good?

also removing the excessive grind?
You know you still need to win thousands of games to gather
10k?

as an example,here's mine ingame earnings,
Total games played: 4239
Total Toricredits earned: 34210

34k earned playing from 2008,played 25k games,and i can't even buy a 512 joint texture

how is this good for the game?
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
4 people complained about the change,is that what is called
majority now?

So,here's some prices of items before the change:

50k/25$
70k/20$
80k/15$
25k/15$

you could get different items with the same $ price but with huge
difference in TC price,you could get an item for 50k TC and 25$,
another item for more TC but less $.

How is this good?

also removing the excessive grind?
You know you still need to win thousands of games to gather
10k?

as an example,here's mine ingame earnings,
Total games played: 4239
Total Toricredits earned: 34210

34k earned playing from 2008,played 25k games,and i can't even buy a 512 joint texture

how is this good for the game?

I don't know who you're talking to, but I am saying the same thing.. The price drop isn't good, and it seems like you're against me here lmao. Yeah, playing 25k games and earning 34k is pretty shit. There have been some good ideas posted elsewhere, like a booster for gaining certain belts. Sounds like a good idea and should be implemented.
I don't know who you're talking to, but I am saying the same thing.. The price drop isn't good, and it seems like you're against me here lmao. Yeah, playing 25k games and earning 34k is pretty shit. There have been some good ideas posted elsewhere, like a booster for gaining certain belts. Sounds like a good idea and should be implemented.

He is saying the pricing before was bad and that the price drop makes the grind less ridiculous, he isnt saying the same thing
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by kendrikLMR View Post
Replay makers play the game too

That's true, but they'll get tired of that.. Especially, if they have nobody to share their replays with when the other half of the community dies. They could just share them amongst themselves I presume. Idk I am talking about the Multiplayer side of things.
-----
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
He is saying the pricing before was bad and that the price drop makes the grind less ridiculous, he isnt saying the same thing

Got ya, read what he said wrong. Apologies
Last edited by Kris; Feb 24, 2017 at 06:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump