Ranking
Original Post
[HELP] I need help with a practice map.
Hello,

I stopped playing Toribash for a long time and i'm back, I have questions about modmaking.

How can i remove Uke, not make him invisible, just remove him or make him really far away. I've tried changing his position but i end up bugging the map.

How do i make object ive created stand still like "pinned" in the air because once i try to make a replay the objects all fly like crazy.

Thanks for whoever reads and helps me

I'll keep this thread and keep posting until the mod is complete.
Attached Files
parkour_practice_halue.tbm (3.1 KB, 8 views)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Thanks, now it doesnt freak out like it did, i'll ask more than this question because i'll stumble through more problems. I also added some basic coloring.

How do i make 2 ropes connected to a plate so it is some sort of "swing".
Attached Files
haluepk.tbm (6.4 KB, 3 views)
não dói joca
Very simple ! First of you should know that you have 16 nonstatic objects, and a total of 128 objects. This means you shouldn't use those nonstatics (1-16) where you could use statics, if you plan on having stuff move a lil

The 17th object comes as a nonstatic, but you'll need to tick it static otherwise it'll glitch out

You'll need 4 of those nonstatic objects (1-16), and four joints (page 1 tab 2) :

An "anchor", an object ticked static. This is the object your other ones will swing from. it can be placed anywhere it doesn't matter

Two handles, starting and ending wherever you want them, each attached with a joint at their top to this "anchor" object. So if your anchor is 1, and your objects are 2 and 3, "enable" two joints , link 1 and 2 in the first one, and 1 and 3 in the second. These joints should rotate freely on the x axis, so put 1 under x axis, and 5 and -5 in the ranges. /!\ these joints are the center of rotation so get their positioning right

Lastly the seat itself : put it where you want to, and link it to the two handlebars. Then under each joints, put 1 in the z axis, and 999999 in strength. This will lock them in place. It doesn't matter where the joints are as there's no rotations.

This *should* work, and is the basics of a swing, but I highly suggest you try stuff out and really try to figure it out, so you can utilize in the best ways for your situation.

Here's a great study case for a swing : cro_ninja_challenge.tbm by Crocap
[WIP] Working on a "cave" map.
It's my first serious map, and i'll be taking suggestions to improve, i know it might lack detail but it is a WiP.

I started off just as a practice map but i felt like turning it into a serious map.

I realized everything was set to slippery, i fixed it. I left the other one there still so whoever wants a harcore challenge can try it.

Added a WiP replay, i'll try to complete it tomorrow.
Added screenshots.
Completed structure! All left to do is decorate and it will be released.

Screenshots

Attached Files
cave_wip.tbm (8.9 KB, 5 views)
cave_wip_fix.tbm (8.5 KB, 9 views)
cave_WiP3.rpl (190.2 KB, 11 views)
structure complete.tbm (14.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Halu; Aug 3, 2017 at 11:42 AM.
não dói joca
damn, i really love the idea behind this! please continue this and complete it, i can already tell that'll it'll be a very unique map once finished
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Thanks you two! I said i was going to try complete it tomorrow but i cant sleep, its 2 am and im going to try complete it.
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
Thanks you two! I said i was going to try complete it tomorrow but i cant sleep, its 2 am and im going to try complete it.

I'll do the mod as soon as I see it. :3
Rawr
The map it self is done, im adding walls ill post it probably in about 30 minutes.
não dói joca