Toribash
Original Post
Thanks
I just dropped in, because I felt like seeing what was going on in the Toribash world, and I noticed the Evil sub-forum was up. Needless to say, I was confused and interested.

So here I am, seeing that Imubai has taken over Evil, and brought it back to life!

I'm proud of you guys, and thanks for letting Evil live on.

Hail.
Welcome back Nukem! =D btw why did you dissapear? It felt like you gave up on us and where is metalmario? >.> *stickied*
Last edited by tertywerty; Sep 17, 2007 at 12:14 AM. Reason: to stick =P

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I've missed all you guys. I wasn't really planning on coming back, but I think I might stick around for a bit. I'd like to see how 3.0 turns out, and it'd be nice to see my old buddies again.

My computer got whiped when I moved (I live in a house now, instead of appartments), but I still have the text document with my reg. code, so I can just download Toribash again.

So if you guys want me to hang around for a bit, just speak, and it shall be done.
agreed =3 Im so glad your back Nukem i missed you soooo much! =D

*chains Nukem down so he doesn't leave*
Last edited by tertywerty; Sep 19, 2007 at 01:55 PM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
NUKEM! I am so glad that you are back, for now...I hope you will stay more than a little bit...
Last edited by tertywerty; Sep 19, 2007 at 11:10 PM. Reason: for gummi bears =)
I'll be hanging out until 3.0, then I may leave, but that won't be for quite some time.
Hail Evil!