ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Allies/Enemies Decide
Ok, I want to make an Evil allies and enemies list. I will decide the allies but I want everyone to decide who are enemies are. Also If there is a clan you don't want to be our allies i'll consider it.
[CBK] for allies. Manbreakfast is a good friend.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
Evbil shound be firends with evil and SyN. WTF...
Last edited by mish; Oct 16, 2007 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Are you drunk?!?! yes i was drunk
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
Inq should be on enemies list, LightningKid always kicks me for no reason.
For me, Taek is about landing yourself in a mess then seeing if you have the skills to get yourself out.
I agree with smiley, I like some of the people from inq, but meh their issues are things I do not want Evil involved with....
Hmmmmm a hard one. I like a lot of inq members, a fair amount are regular regged wushu players. Also I told lightningkid we would have an alliance. But I need to take into account that this is OUR clan. My role is leader is to keep it alive and running smoothly, I want every single one of our members voices to be heard. Please, please, please every Evil member post here and tell me what clans you do and do not want as allies. Kick were always our enemies. But it isn't a hate thing. I very much lik emperam. The Evil/Kick enemy status is a tradition thing in my eyes.