Ranking
Original Post
Moderator Suggestions?
We need active moderators, EJM is doing a great job but cozza has been inactive, I think the active people deserve moderator. Two things you must be able to do in order to get moderator is;

Proofread your post.(Fix grammar mistakes/correct spelling)
And just be smart and fair.

Just make a paragraph on why you should be the moderator and I will consider it.

I think i should be moderator because I am very active on this board. It is in one of the top three boards I am active in. I've always wanted to help out this organization in one way or another. I've had some experience moderating boards and this will really help out to grow my experience further. This is all I have to say.

May we nominate candidates for moderator?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I want to be a moderator because I like this organization is one of the organizations that I am more active I usually do not post much in orgs, I usually post more in clãs I have much experience in forum,I've been moderator I hope to make this organization my family
know I can not compete with Abdydude that is my friend

but I want to at least try to become moderator
Don't worry Cozza is here ^^. You can choose another mod if you wish though as well.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I don't really know the responsibilities of a moderator, what are they supposed to do?
Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3
They are suppose to organize the board, deal with rule breakers etc...
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

If you guys got candidates just post it, I want to know everyone's vote before we make a Desicion and we might have some trustworthy members be mods of a secret board we might get soon.

Vote for Dad.

He is the right choice and you know it!
Last edited by Dad; Oct 10, 2012 at 06:57 PM.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
I know it's a bit weird to suggest yourself as it almost looks like you're desperate, but I think I should be a moderator of this organization as I speak English fluently, can correct people's posts with ease, I can also tell the different between spam and normal chat so I know which ones to delete etc.
I have had moderation experience like being a co-leader of Knotz and now a leader of Rust..
I know how to keep board clean etc.
I hope you consider me
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?