Toribash
1. Name(optional) : Emilio
2. Age: 14
3. Belt (Brown and up): 2nd dan
4. Why do you want to join The Fallen One's:It was my first and favorite clan Due to computer problems i stopped playing and I now want to get back into it
5.. In-game activity (1-10) : 8
6. Forum Activity(1-10) : 7
7. Whats your GMT:- 7:00
8. What can you do for the clan:I always loved this clan and Victony (yes in that way ;) lol) and I think that, although I am rust from missing months and months, I can be a great player and a great member to the clan
9. Previous clans:Exodus
10. Ban's or Infractions (If none leave it blank):
11: Anything else you want to say?(optional but greatly encouraged):
NOBODY GIVES 2 FACKS!!!well.. maybe 1 BUT DEFINITELY NOT 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fosho, I remember you. Finish your app and I'll tell backstab to say yes to you (I know he will anyways). I'm excited to play against you in a couple weeks, as I am busy this weekend and finals are over on Wednesday of next week. That'll be lots of fun

Meow. :3
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by gabe87 View Post
1. Name: gabe

2. Age: 15

3. Belt: black almost 2nd Dan

4. Why do you want to join The Fallen One's: To meet new people and to increase my skills and learn new things. And to become more awesome

5. In-game activity (1-10) :10 Im on everyday playing all the time almost. except when im in school I still try to play

6. Forum Activity(1-10) : 8

7. Whats your GMT: central time

8. What can you do for the clan: help spread the word of how awesome the clan is and be a big help in clan wars

9. Previous clans:LUX

10. Ban's or Infractions: none

they aren't my best but i couldn't find any better ones

You weren't around when this clan was in its prime pre-revive, so I don't think you have any room to "spread the word." I, on the other hand - though not in the clan anymore - am fully aware of the awesomeness that this clan held. I'm gonna do Backstab's job and just deny all of you except Fosho, because I know he trusts my decision and fosho is an ex-member.

Fosho, I do remember you and you were a great member.
Reported for reporting a reporter that reported someone else for reporting.
1. Name(optional) :Frankie
3. Belt (Brown and up):Brown,Soon Black.
4. Why do you want to join The Fallen One's:Because, my friend, craftinbros, recommended it, and you all seemed really nice.
5. In-game activity (1-10) :9.8
6. Forum Activity(1-10) :4.3
7. Whats your GMT: -8(California)
8. What can you do for the clan(wushu, aikido, youtube,tc donations,etc...): I can donate tc, and I happen to be good at aikido, spinbag, and acrojoust(Three Bests)
9. Previous clans:Nitro.
10. Ban's or Infractions (If none leave it blank):One infraction.

-----
Excuse my mistake my GMT is -5 and North Carolina
Last edited by Frankie518; Nov 6, 2014 at 12:30 AM.
Originally Posted by Frankie518 View Post
1. Name(optional) :Frankie
3. Belt (Brown and up):Brown,Soon Black.
4. Why do you want to join The Fallen One's:Because, my friend, craftinbros, recommended it, and you all seemed really nice.
5. In-game activity (1-10) :9.8
6. Forum Activity(1-10) :4.3
7. Whats your GMT: -8(California)
8. What can you do for the clan(wushu, aikido, youtube,tc donations,etc...): I can donate tc, and I happen to be good at aikido, spinbag, and acrojoust(Three Bests)
9. Previous clans:Nitro.
10. Ban's or Infractions (If none leave it blank):One infraction.

-----
Excuse my mistake my GMT is -5 and North Carolina

How do you forget where you live? What was your infraction for, and how many points?

I do not wish to disclose my name but if you wish you may call me the White Wolf. I am nineteen years of age. I may be a blue belt but I am of exceptional skill willing to work hard for the belt of brown. I have played toribash a long time ago learning the basic mechanics but now that I have started back up I wish to learn more and joining a clan and specifically yours I hope to learn more. I am very active in playing the game often times playing past midnight in CST. I have not posted on the forums but I can be very active when I want to be. I have an exceptional ability to adapt to any situation I am in often times being the winner you can throw me at a tenth dan black belt and have a good chance of winning. my strengths are judo and twin swords along with my adaptability. I do hope you consider my application even though I may be a blue belt.

just a note on the last replay, a friend and I were sparing on the same computer.
Attached Files
wresteled.rpl (35.5 KB, 2 views)
kicked.rpl (70.4 KB, 2 views)
arm save.rpl (24.7 KB, 2 views)
1. Name(optional) : james
2. Age: 19
3. Belt (Brown and up): black belt
4. Why do you want to join The Fallen One's:
I wanted to be part of a more active clan and that would need me for war because I'm really talented.
5. In-game activity (1-10) :10
6. Forum Activity(1-10) : 7
7. Whats your GMT:
Canada , quebec (UTC/GMT -5 hours )
8. What can you do for the clan(wushu, aikido, youtube, TC donations etc): Judo is my life , im still good at Twinsword , akido. i can make some basic Textures.
9. Previous clans: Crew
10. Ban's or Infractions (If none leave it blank):
11: Anything else you want to say?(optional but greatly encouraged): I have been playing toribash for 4 years now , i started when i was 15 years old (Judo was my first mod until the end) this game was so difficult to appreciate after i begin to understand my mind become clear . Toribash is such freaking Good game. Thanks for using your time and have a nice Day/night
Last edited by Fufalco; Jul 17, 2014 at 06:55 AM.
1.TFO is an an very effective team of skilled workers i whish too become as
Skilled as this clan
2Name:Wolfman667
3Belt:Green
Description:Tired of being a lone wolf