Ranking
Original Post
super exciting news!!
im curious to see how different it will be from the original toribash.

when will be able to play/test and how closely will it interconnect with the current toribash?
My way or no way, totalatarian.
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
When are you thinking of porting this new version to Linux? (or WINE, doesn't matter)

EDIT:
Also, it will be done in C#, yes?

Yes, C# and C++
Originally Posted by Hunter0566 View Post
@hampa , what will the giveaway coins gonna be used for? Like are they gonna be just collector items or like currency to buy items and stuff.

Here's a guess
Having 1k tc and over in this game got everyone with that amount of tc a token
This token can probably be used in the new "Toribash Next" for a good amount of money, just kind of like "hey you played the old toribash and have over 1k tc good job, now you get some dank starting money in this new game"

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Ey so the coin's currency is based on the tc we had before u sent them ;-; mine's currency is 130.30 i think this coin can be used in toribash new hmmmmmm
I do simple Arts and oh I accept head requests anime and cartoonish style only🤘🏻
oh shit new engine!
Some questions:

-Is it possible to play old replays with the new version, or will the new engine and models prevent this?
- are the new models similar enough to old toris so we can use same textures in both versions?
- can players in old engine play against players in new engine, or will this possibly split player base?
- any sneak peeks about new version you dare to share?
#TribeON
will the new game have a dedicated forum and market like this one has or will it be more of a side thing?
-----
Originally Posted by Juha View Post
oh shit new engine!
Some questions:

-Is it possible to play old replays with the new version, or will the new engine and models prevent this?
- are the new models similar enough to old toris so we can use same textures in both versions?
- can players in old engine play against players in new engine, or will this possibly split player base?
- any sneak peeks about new version you dare to share?

my guesses
- no
- yes
- no
- maybe
Last edited by Kitty; May 15, 2017 at 10:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My way or no way, totalatarian.