yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yea me too. I thought you said something about your inactivity so we kept you in the clan.
So how are you, mate?
Pretty good. Just upgraded my Desktop after idk, 6 years :l
I had to throwout my laptop which kept me from playing tb, so I had to wait until I could afford a new PC. But yea, i'm glad you guys didn't kick me.

I already loved the original from Samurai Champloo but this remix gives me chills almost every time.

To raise some discussion, what is your favorite soundtrack from any movie, tv show, anime, etc?
My favorite almost always a catchy track from random tv shows or commercial.
I hum Old Spice commercial song in my head sometimes.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post

To raise some discussion, what is your favorite soundtrack from any movie, tv show, anime, etc?

Movie- any song from 8mile
Anime- (naruto)
Failed Activity Check & Warning.
Hi there Piratez, we've been rolling out new stealth activity checks and you appear to have failed this one.

The system operates in such a way to catch out clans that simply turn up for activity checks when we post them on your board - this way we don't have inactive clans slip the net. We suggest creating an "inactive" usergroup on your clan memberlist as inactivity checks are judged relative to your clan's size and declaring members as inactive/kicking them is likely to help.

Please be aware we take your board, in-game and IRC activity when doing these checks.

Failing another activity check will result in the clan being removed and you will have to prove you are active enough by going through the application process again if you choose to do so.

Good luck!
collect snots from the nose
Aye mate, thanks for the warning.

Uby, could you make the inactive usergroup on clan list? I'll check each member and see which has become completely inactive and which isn't. We probably have to kick most that almost never come again for months.
Except those like mad or squirrel of course.
That scared me for a second. Ok time to do a serious activity check. Lets make sure this doesn't happen again.
I'm into J-Pop and Vocaloid stuff at the moment, they're catchy

Ah.... btw, anyone remember Swingfly's "Something's got me started" thingy? Been trying to find it on soundcloud but nobody has it there.
-
Originally Posted by Oscar1412 View Post
I'm into J-Pop and Vocaloid stuff at the moment, they're catchy

Ah.... btw, anyone remember Swingfly's "Something's got me started" thingy? Been trying to find it on soundcloud but nobody has it there.

Oh I love this song, I didn't know it's name. Thank you <3