yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sad to see you go Jew. Drop by us sometimes and goodluck with your new clan. Just remember, be a pirate to the end
-
Damn, I was really happy that you came back. I'm glad that you were here and helped us not die. Well if it doesn't work out you can always come back if you want to. Good luck with your clan and I hope we will continue seeing you around.
Pretty much what I want to say had been conveyed by others, either way, we'll be here if you need something, drop by once in a while mate.
Godspeed.
Well I've been thinking about it today and well, I don't really think I wanna start a clan anymore.

I mean sure it would be cool and all being a leader and such but I was thinking about it today at work.. (I know right? Who thinks at work pfft losers) That i pretty much had everything that came with that role here. So, Honestly I should have thought about it alot more I know sounds like excuses but to be 100% honest. I don't really wanna go anywhere else or lurk in other forum ya know?

So honestly if the field is right and that offer is still for grabs I'd love to be a [Pirate] again, I suppose once you got Pirate there isn't a way back you just live and breathe pirate.

I apologize for making such a rash choice so quickly and not taking the time to review and consider the better option which in this case was leaving. I can't really blame anyone but myself clearly which is fair and happy to take any repercussions if any on the chin 100%
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Lol, I was checking the clan discussion board few times this past few hours expecting to make a fuss in your supposedly-made clan.
Lol, I was checking too. Yeah, you can come back. I don't mind really. Can't really blame you as I tend to be super indecisive. Welcome back!
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Lol, I was checking the clan discussion board few times this past few hours expecting to make a fuss in your supposedly-made clan.

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Lol, I was checking too. Yeah, you can come back. I don't mind really. Can't really blame you as I tend to be super indecisive. Welcome back!

I was expecting nothing less to be fair :P
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP