ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Tori-Story
I had to eat. Soon. I decided to lay a trap with my robotic dog. With my car, I drove up to a house where I saw a man watering his flowers. Perfect. I get out and take out the dog. "Don't worry, we'll get you the shots for the mad dog dis- OSHI! THE CAGE IS BROKEN!" I unlocked the cage and set the control to hostile. The dog leaped out. I ran towards my car, slipping and falling onto my back. The dog launched forward. The man tried to remove him, and I quickly sprang up when he was vulnerable and dealt a blow to his head. A few seconds later, the dog injected a tranquilizer into the man's wrist, causing him to spasm and let go of the dog, who began trotting back to my evil lair. I had to finish the business, and raise the damage counter to 300,000; fatal. After I finish the kill, I leave the body for my evil choppers to evilly pick up and evilly fly to my evil lair where they'll evilly drop it... evilly. I hop away, preparing for my limo to arrive.

^^^^ The above is the story for my replay. Read it while watching the replay.
Attached Files
1A-Tori-Story.rpl (210.6 KB, 25 views)
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Haha, dog fighting. xD

Also the dog needs to look more like a rottweiler and less like a pug. :P
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
very nice, make a mod that has 2 of them XD

impowible.(im kinda sleepy, just woke up >.>) it uses 10 object to make it work like that, theres 3 invisible wheels under him of some weight to keep him upright
so did i at the start but it magicly got back up after flipping over
so pop, are you gonna try to make it owrk without the wheels?