Toribash
Original Post
Muting People Ingame
Everyone of you knows that: Someone keeps whispering you with Questions or is Insulting you. Cant there be a muting Command for everyone? Its like: You can mute that guy but the others still can see what he is writing. People start getting really annoying sometimes...
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
I think it should be put as /ignore but yes I think this should be a thing, however there needs to be a reverse function for it
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
This is kind of interesting. Though I do wonder a few things.

Would you like it to be so that when you /ignore that person the game will keep ignoring him/her/it even when you for example rejoin the game?

Or do you want it so that you will have to /ignore the person every time you join a room with that certain person?

I think that in both cases it might be interesting adding an ignore list which can be cleared, for example /Clear Ignore, to clear the whole list and /Clear Ignore [Name here] to ''unignore'' the person.

Though I think it might be a good idea to make it immune to Gamemasters or Admins for example, in case there needs to be talked to a certain person because of a scam or something. Because if they could be ignored it could possibly be used against them.

Just a bit of brainstorming here, if you don't like it just /ignore.
Originally Posted by hamza135 View Post
This is kind of interesting. Though I do wonder a few things.

Would you like it to be so that when you /ignore that person the game will keep ignoring him/her/it even when you for example rejoin the game?

Or do you want it so that you will have to /ignore the person every time you join a room with that certain person?

I think that in both cases it might be interesting adding an ignore list which can be cleared, for example /Clear Ignore, to clear the whole list and /Clear Ignore [Name here] to ''unignore'' the person.

Though I think it might be a good idea to make it immune to Gamemasters or Admins for example, in case there needs to be talked to a certain person because of a scam or something. Because if they could be ignored it could possibly be used against them.

Just a bit of brainstorming here, if you don't like it just /ignore.

Yes the Ignore should be always there, till you write /ignore clear.
There should be a /ignore list too to see who you ignored
Back at it again
i think it should be /ignore [add/remove/list]<name>
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
i think it should be /ignore [add/remove/list]<name>

Yeah it should be like that! Now we only need a friendly Dev who does that in the next update.
Back at it again
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
I think it should be put as /ignore but yes I think this should be a thing, however there needs to be a reverse function for it

maybe with /unignore? or it could be like /mute to mute peoble /unmute to unmute
Originally Posted by jkawig View Post
maybe with /unignore? or it could be like /mute to mute peoble /unmute to unmute

Mute and unmute are already used. /ignore (add/remove/list) is good as I think
Back at it again
There's a script for this, ya know. It also brings up the ignore list in a .txt file, all you have to do is not be lazy and open it.

Nevertheless, it would be useful as a non-script command.

/ignore add /ignore del /ignore list /ignore clear

Supported.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=418249
(Mute script was made way back when)(Look around before posting around)
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.