Toribash
I only pretend to smoke weed so i can be cool

^ That's totally true

-Slith
Last edited by Slith; Nov 18, 2008 at 06:33 PM.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
War_hero... because he made me want to actually try to make good single player replays. Because of that I got a significantly better feel for tori's limits and capabilities. Kinda the same case with Nuthug, though he's a more recent aspiration.

:D
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Definately RAWRpeople and on top of all MANtrain since he keeps influencing my real life with his unbelievable overwhelming wisdom. His advices are the best I've ever got. Don't know where I would be now without him, he changed my life and helped me so often.
Thanks buddy!
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
I'd probably say lancer_c was the most influential for me. Before I met him, all I did was randomly flame all of the time. I would credit him, and the rest of Guru, for getting me on track.

Forum-wide most influential- Ishi.
Definitely Chac.
So easy to laugh at.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

I think I must have to agree with PID.

Chac is laughable.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
I think that the person who has had the most influence on me is Mosier. He and I have been great friends for such a long while, and has supported me through good and bad times just as I have been there for him.
Back in my day...
DarkEnergy - His replays really inspired me to play toribash more (at least back then) and his videos with AlexOwnz were PWNAGE.