Ranking
Original Post
"recycling" old arcade games
This picture made me laugh, nostalgia(in verb form), and feel bad at the same time.
Its almost unreal seeing thousands of arcade games, just laying in the mud as they are broken down for copper, ect. leaving piles of wasted materials. Look around in the picture, some of the units seem to have just been hit for the fun of it, not even to get inside them.
072210pod12.jpg
Your thoughts?
(I might be wrong here, but using some of the units as a size guide, it seems like the mud is 2-3 feet deep in some places.)
[ESSENCE]
Thats just sad
Youve got issues, ive got issues, youve got a girlfriend, ive got a girlfriend, my girlfriend beats meee.
-Rappunk
Ogod that's horrific D: WTF?!?! A grim end to some truly awesome stuff.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Ogod that's horrific D: WTF?!?! A grim end to some truly awesome stuff.

I know, btw skulfuk or sc can i have 700 tc?
Youve got issues, ive got issues, youve got a girlfriend, ive got a girlfriend, my girlfriend beats meee.
-Rappunk
I watched a programme on tv about stuff like this not long ago, most of the technology from our countries gets dumped in third world countries and the children break up all the old stuff on the rubbish dumps and sell the copper, wire ect for food money. Quite sad really that we cant even get rid of our own crap.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
<8( - That aint the way to let the Classics go... Though I dont know the name of AnY machine there 8/

boricua

Originally Posted by SC501 View Post
This picture made me laugh, nostalgia(in verb form), and feel bad at the same time.
Its almost unreal seeing thousands of arcade games, just laying in the mud as they are broken down for copper, ect. leaving piles of wasted materials. Look around in the picture, some of the units seem to have just been hit for the fun of it, not even to get inside them.
Attachment 231874
Your thoughts?
(I might be wrong here, but using some of the units as a size guide, it seems like the mud is 2-3 feet deep in some places.)

FINALLY! I CAN HAVE MY REVENGE FOR THOSE F*CKING RECORDS!
I don't get it though, there's a shit load of people who collect/restore/customise cabs & they struggle to get hold of them. Then some shithead goes & trashes a stack of them.

So sad.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
At least people are fed from them. Also I'll bet if someone just connected the places these are dumped with a supplier, they could make a good little market from it.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.