Ranking
found a 762% myself so thought i might aswell use that
also scored an abyssus to scale that 40-60 phys dmg with 762% for ultra profits $$$

while leveling i grabbed up lacerate which i had never used before and noticed it was a pretty cool skill actually, thinking of making another character based on that soon too
are you shy? That's cute ;)
Originally Posted by Icosagon View Post
found a 762% myself so thought i might aswell use that
also scored an abyssus to scale that 40-60 phys dmg with 762% for ultra profits $$$

while leveling i grabbed up lacerate which i had never used before and noticed it was a pretty cool skill actually, thinking of making another character based on that soon too

lacerate is ok, got nerfed in the last big patch with aoe changes but i assume it will still be ok with good gear.

looks beyond ok to me
gotta save up to be able to get these items though, have about 1ex worth of stuff im not using but its a pain to sell cuz i dont have premium stash tabs to use poetrade
welp all my currency went rip trying to get a 3r1b1g 5l carcass jack from crafting it myself

no lacerate soon
couldn't see the video you linked for some reason, but it may have been from before the 2.6 aoe changes. either way, not saying lacerate is bad, it's just not going to be a top build, definitely fine for playing casually or w/e.

also died on my ek nova guy at 87 so playing on my eq guy again, level 91. maybe i'll go for 100 if i can keep getting shaped strands and not get totally bored of this character or die.
im not a fan of hardcore it just looks like softcore except people use logout macros
not everyone ofc but a lot

i started an oro flicker build a while ago which is doing really great atm, focusing more on farming currency and progressing through atlas than leveling atm
using null and void gloves with them and going on rampages all the times is tons of fun
also tried it for a while with the soul eater during flasks belt (not sure what its called) which was honestly insane but i couldn't cap resistances with it on sadly
im so salty
spent over 3k fusings trying to 6l my vaal regalia and didnt get it
Anyone still play this shit just started and it's a pretty cool game for being ftp
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
same i quit this league after i gambled away all my currency and ability to farm currency