Toribash
Original Post
Batman or Ironman
An age old debate seeing as they are both billionaire genius playboys with a thirst for justice. I personally go with Batman. Seeing as he:

-Has a cape.
-Has beaten superman.
-Trained on a mountain.
-Bat > flying microwave (Outfit)
-Though he started off with a small fortune of his dads inheritance, he made the majority of his wealth on his own. While Tony Stark rolls in his dads money.
-"The most dangerous man on Earth," says Superman
-In a barebones punch on, no suits or equipment. Stark would be mince.
-In a planned clash, Batman would not be foolish enough to go up against a machine without proper gear. He would definitely create an edge over Ironman to guarantee victory.
-Has a cape.

Thoughts?
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
He is way better. BatMan is my favorite superhero of all times.
I mean like BatMan been here for like 30-40 years already.
Im an iron man fan
Iron man has this in the bag.

-Iron man has a suit for every situation
-is prepared to play dirty
-thinks outside the box
-brilliant mind, eliminates the factor of batman creating an edge befor the fight
-his bleeding edge armour means that he will never have to fight without a suit, its stored in his bones and replaces his nervous system, this also means that his reactions and spacial awareness, are as good as, if not better than batman

-Giant iron suit that shoots lazers and can take a hit from the hulk.

Originally Posted by iPirateGuy View Post
I mean like BatMan been here for like 30-40 years already.

so has iron man? issue #1 was released in 1968
bat man is more like 70 years though, 1940
Last edited by BenDover; May 4, 2012 at 10:50 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Batman Sucks
he has cape but can't fly
well...i don't really like Ironman too
but if i force to choice between them i prefer ironman than Batman
Some following reason
-i believe Ironman already anticipate all kind of attack
-Has deadly weapon within him

Although i prefer Flash than Ironman
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Batman is one of the deepest most internally motivated super heroes we know; and given the Iron Man and Dark Knight movies that have recently come out, I am of the opinion that Batman's subject matter is notches above Iron Man's. The Iron Man movies were about having fun and conquering inner demons. The Dark Knight movies have been about incorruptible symbols, the soul of the city, hope, peace, anarchy, morality and crime.

Also, this isn't exactly an issue that needs the attention of great debates . Let's put this somewhere more fitting and deserving.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Iron man is a richfag in a super-suit.

Batman is someone who has trained in combat from early on in his career, faced many many hardships, made his wealth on his own, and doesn't even have powers.

basically what RayA75 said.

batman all the way.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
well actually

C. No “what if” or “have you ever” threads. This also extends to general question/survey threads.

just don't think it deserves to be here
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I don't really feel as if this thread comes under those categories. It was indeed creating a discussion but I can see how you thought it would not be appropriate.

I'll reopen it and keep an eye on it for now.
Reminder for everyone who posts, reasoning and content please.
batman and iron man are basically two sides of the same coin
the only difference being one is from Marvel and one is from DC

Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
Batman is one of the deepest most internally motivated super heroes we know; and given the Iron Man and Dark Knight movies that have recently come out, I am of the opinion that Batman's subject matter is notches above Iron Man's. The Iron Man movies were about having fun and conquering inner demons. The Dark Knight movies have been about incorruptible symbols, the soul of the city, hope, peace, anarchy, morality and crime.

aye, well we know how accurate movies are to the books/comics.
the iron man movies painted tony start to be nothing more than a "genius billionaire playboy philanthropist" while the comics went through the same dark and more serious phases as batman went through.

batman is a hero of justice and stuff, iron man will always be a hero of earth.
but when we compare backgrounds and stuff we can find them to be very much the same, millionaire richboys who found a sense of honour/justice. both have been through advanced combat training and are tactically brilliant
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-