Ranking
eden seems pretty cool, haven't touched him yet though. unlocked everyone besides judas and samson, and samson is pretty easy to unlock if i really wanted to.

anyway, finally beat mom's heart. i kept getting to it with isaac or magdalene, but then i'd lack damage or health and just end up dying. unlocked azazel and pretty easily killed her and the heart. i had that goat horn item during the run, and after i killed the heart the devil room appeared and it let me drop down and to the area where satan is. i tried, but i just couldn't get his 2nd form down with 3 hp. i got revived a few times by some item (idr the name) but didn't manage to get past the 2nd form at all. pretty sure i would have been able to kill him because his 3rd form is just his feet stomping and my goat horn thing blocks all overhead attacks including boss attacks.

but ya, azazel is OP and i'm gonna start doing the challenges
Last edited by Faint; Nov 6, 2014 at 12:07 PM.
The Tanooki suit leaf + Gemeni = OP

Basically you can be invincible and stand in one place, while your familiar automatically does damage

gr9 seed

what am i doing with my life

On a side note: http://platinumgod.co.uk/dark-bum
Last edited by NotShadow; Nov 6, 2014 at 09:49 PM.
Yay! They kept the I AM ERROR room! You can teleport into it randomly with any teleport item (Teleport! Telepills, etc.). In the original Isaac, they would have an item and 1-3 consumables (pills, hp, bombs, keys). Glad they kept it in though!
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
uh

someone help me im scared

where the fuck am i

Wtf faint, I told you about this exact thing yesterday. My favorite thing was seeing Stigmata in the I am error room in the original. Made me Kreygasm everytime

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

was streaming with ed earlier and i picked up quad shot on azazel as my first item.. holy fuck

also sound is cut because copyright or smth

Did Eden replace the blue baby as a playable character? Also just reminding everyone that there are items that can only be unlocked in Hard difficulty.