ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Someone suggest to me a game like Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy/Outcast.
The Jedi Knight series has captivated me since Dark Forces 2.

The old Republic.
Sith Lords.
There's also a star wars mmo that ive yet to try out.
Originally Posted by IamnotFivah View Post
The old Republic.
Sith Lords.
There's also a star wars mmo that ive yet to try out.

That MMO being The Old Republic?
Also I'm not out for a Star Wars game per se, rather I'm looking for a game that plays like the Jedi Knight games did.

If you meant Knights of the Old Republic 1/2, i've played those too and I didn't like the whole MMO style "point-and-click-to-kill-people" gameplay.
Republic Commando

Curse lucasarts for not expanding on that franchise.

I WANT TO SAVE SEV!
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
That MMO being The Old Republic?
Also I'm not out for a Star Wars game per se, rather I'm looking for a game that plays like the Jedi Knight games did.

If you meant Knights of the Old Republic 1/2, i've played those too and I didn't like the whole MMO style "point-and-click-to-kill-people" gameplay.

Yeah, I meant the Knights of the old republic. xD

I'll have a think and post here later, see if I can think of anything else.
I like playing Gmod, Team Fortress 2, Minecraft (Non-Steam game) and Terraria.

-----
hello
Last edited by delbertlobo; Dec 20, 2011 at 07:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Looking for games like:

- Disciples
- Baldurs Gate
- Heroes om&m
- Dota games
- Warcraft 3
- Frater
- Loki
Now I am looking for games similar to the 1990's era FPS games. I'm talking Keycards, weapons assigned to number keys, 3D world with 2D everything else, 3D world with Polygon things, ammo and health packs lying around for no justified reason, swarms of enemies in just about every room, power ups and most of all, large maps with obscure secrets that aren't just a long corridor filled with shooting and cutscenes.

Here's a list of games which fit this description, which also doubles as the games I've already played, just to give you an idea of what I'm looking for:

List spoilered for your convenience

I was also thinking of playing Marathon, but I don't know if it's like these games. Somebody help me out here?
There was also an ancient game I remember involving a tomb or haunted place of some sort, and your method of attack was throwing red magic fireballs or something. Looked a lot like Wolfenstein 3D.
Im looking for simplistic yet addicting and fun games such as Minecraft, Toribash, Terraria, Maplestory. those kind of games that aren't high end but are really, really fun.

Hard to define but just fun simple games. But not shitty flash games.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Originally Posted by Teknik View Post
Im looking for simplistic yet addicting and fun games such as Minecraft, Toribash, Terraria, Maplestory. those kind of games that aren't high end but are really, really fun.

Hard to define but just fun simple games. But not shitty flash games.

Realmofthemadgod.com
I R IRONMAN