Ranking
Probably linking your PC account with your WII account and you can use toricredits like normal btw read this this is EXACTLY the thing i want but for toribash http://www.facepunch.com/threads/110...mod-Gore-Again only replace the guns with swords, knives, beams, bomb explosions and such.And the "Hole Size" with "Hole X,Y,Z" to where you can make a cut with knife or sword or other things. (BTW the truth is is that Dragon Ball expired this gore, hence the beams, and just gore in general inspired sword and knives part)

I was thining wii points but nevermind.

OH and here is a video that kind of shows the gore i want (the pipe and sword parts only though) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu7Ma...el_video_title

AND HERE IS SOMETHING: I had this idea after I watched Dragon Ball Z and fell asleep and Had a dream where me and my friend were playing toribash wii and we had a huge fight and near the end the corner of my hand gave him a gash on his face and so i jumped away and before I died i jumped toward him and did Dragon fist and my friend, with the last of his energy he shot a small beam and it went through my guy and i died, BUT I still hit him with my dragon fist because I was going too fast and my hand went straight through him and then I woke up and was happy cuz I was going to ask if they could actually do this END OF SENTENCE! *inhales* *exhales*

AND HERE IS SOMETHING ELSE! Ever since I saw Dragon ball blood I've always wanted a game to where you can impale people with beams, and have holes in them and ALSO other things like dismemberment with swords, but the dragon ball games are rated T. I first though of a mod for GMOD, but I thought NAW, what about TORIBASH WII it sounded perfect and not so hard to do, maybe for pc even, but i wanted it for Wii because Toribash Wii had the greatest blood physics I've ever seen and I could finally find the perfect gore game, and a mod for Toribash Wii OR adding Toribash Wii blood to Toribash PC and then add this mod then I WILL FINALLY FIND THE PERFECT GORE GAME! *inhales deeply* *exhales*.

Still there will probrably not be updates for wii. The laser beams would never work because it would make it an unfair game. Guns and swords would sound like a cool idea but there will still probrably not be any updates
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
Originally Posted by Jackson123 View Post
AND HERE IS SOMETHING: I had this idea after I watched Dragon Ball Z and fell asleep and Had a dream where me and my friend were playing toribash wii and we had a huge fight and near the end the corner of my hand gave him a gash on his face and so i jumped away and before I died i jumped toward him and did Dragon fist and my friend, with the last of his energy he shot a small beam and it went through my guy and i died, BUT I still hit him with my dragon fist because I was going too fast and my hand went straight through him and then I woke up and was happy cuz I was going to ask if they could actually do this END OF SENTENCE! *inhales* *exhales*

AND HERE IS SOMETHING ELSE! Ever since I saw Dragon ball blood I've always wanted a game to where you can impale people with beams, and have holes in them and ALSO other things like dismemberment with swords, but the dragon ball games are rated T. I first though of a mod for GMOD, but I thought NAW, what about TORIBASH WII it sounded perfect and not so hard to do, maybe for pc even, but i wanted it for Wii because Toribash Wii had the greatest blood physics I've ever seen and I could finally find the perfect gore game, and a mod for Toribash Wii OR adding Toribash Wii blood to Toribash PC and then add this mod then I WILL FINALLY FIND THE PERFECT GORE GAME! *inhales deeply* *exhales*.

How would you direct energy beams though?
Last edited by Drakoid; Aug 23, 2011 at 05:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Drakoid FC:0088 9594 3564 - Feared
OK I give up I'll just find out how to lua code and i'll do it myself for PC EVEN IF IT TAKES ME A WHOLE YEAR I'll do it if you guys don't.
Originally Posted by Drakoid View Post
How would you direst energy beams though?

Maybe something like this?
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
Originally Posted by Twankie View Post

lol i would probably miss with that at a distance all the time.
Originally Posted by Drakoid View Post
lol i would probably miss with that at a distance all the time.

I think you would do just fine. Your like the best player on the wii next to torifier and matt
Originally Posted by Twankie View Post

Actually I was going to post that video but yeah that was what I was thinking about, only a beam will come out of it, and blow a hole through him, or just kind of graze his side or something.
Would there be a beam the whole game or can it be turned off by using the grip on that hand? Also would it be on one or both hands?
I think he wants it to be a mod or single player option. But the real question is what happens when two players shoot a beam and the beams come at each other?