Ranking
Hi~ TFR (Time For Rekt)

Im xxLunaxx (not going to give u my real name even tho i did in last app but i delete it too bad) and im from thailand (im thai). Im mostly good at judo, i play judo alot, but i also play other mods for example ABD,Mushu, ninjustsu (i think thats how u spell it), akido, and rk mma. One of the worst mod im at is rk mma and ninjutsu and the rest that i didnt put in. Im 16 years old and i would like to join your clan because i dont want to be alone. I want to be with a family that treats like a real family. A family that doesnt betray, doing harsh things, abusing us. I just want a family who is caring and kind and loyal to every clan mates i mean clan members. Honestly i dont know the pros of me umm... ill be loyal and kind to all of our family members. i wont betray all of you guys and i promise. If i break that promise u can kick or ban me. The con are i think when i get mad mostly i dont. Sometimes im not on all the time because i have alot of work for a 16 year old. Now i know that im brown belt and i wont get in this clan for sure, but if you guys are happy im happy.

Hope i get in ^^

Thanks~!
Last edited by xXLunaXx; Jan 8, 2016 at 03:57 PM.
A chemical reaction is a process that leads to the transformation of one set of chemical substances to another.

Belt: 3rd dan black belt
Best mods: Akidobigdojo, Greykido, and RK-MMA
Worst mods: Judo, Boxshu-Mushu, Wushubox
Time range I am usually on: 10:00 - 16:00 GMT
Ranking: 201
Active on forums: I don't post too much but i am online on forums from 10:00 to 16:00 GMT
About myself: I am a HTML Programmer and a pixel art graphic designer. Reason I am joining TFR is that i saw the clan rank, Its really interesting. And i want to help making TFR the best clan ever. I am ready to donate TC and to join wars.
Last edited by Ihab7; Jan 8, 2016 at 09:58 PM.
Originally Posted by xXLunaXx View Post
Hi~ TFR (Time For Rekt)

Im xxLunaxx (not going to give u my real name even tho i did in last app but i delete it too bad) and im from thailand (im thai). Im mostly good at judo, i play judo alot, but i also play other mods for example ABD,Mushu, ninjustsu (i think thats how u spell it), akido, and rk mma. One of the worst mod im at is rk mma and ninjutsu and the rest that i didnt put in. Im 16 years old and i would like to join your clan because i dont want to be alone. I want to be with a family that treats like a real family. A family that doesnt betray, doing harsh things, abusing us. I just want a family who is caring and kind and loyal to every clan mates i mean clan members. Honestly i dont know the pros of me umm... ill be loyal and kind to all of our family members. i wont betray all of you guys and i promise. If i break that promise u can kick or ban me. The con are i think when i get mad mostly i dont. Sometimes im not on all the time because i have alot of work for a 16 year old. Now i know that im brown belt and i wont get in this clan for sure, but if you guys are happy im happy.

Hope i get in ^^

Thanks~!

You miss something,better read first post again and try again in a week
-----
Originally Posted by Ihab7 View Post
Belt: 3rd dan black belt
Best mods: Akidobigdojo, Greykido, and RK-MMA
Worst mods: Judo, Boxshu-Mushu, Wushubox
Time range I am usually on: 10:00 - 16:00 GMT
Ranking: 201
Active on forums: I don't post too much but i am online on forums from 10:00 to 16:00 GMT
About myself: I am a HTML Programmer and a pixel art graphic designer. Reason I am joining TFR is that i saw the clan rank, Its really interesting. And i want to help making TFR the best clan ever. I am ready to donate TC and to join wars.

Free form plox
Last edited by Kotminiser; Jan 9, 2016 at 01:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Would be best to do atm.
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
A chemical reaction is a process that leads to the transformation of one set of chemical substances to another.

Hello, I am Ihab, And i am 15 years old, I am from Jordan.I am 3rd dan black belt I am pretty good in Akidobigdojo, Greykido and Rk-MMA, Otherwise I have some mods that i am not good in like.. Judo, Boxshu-Mushu, and Wushubox.
My rank is 80 but i am working to make it better.
I don't post too much on the forums, but i always check for new events, news and market items.
I wanted to join TFR because of the interesting clan rank and I want to help. I am ready to donate TC and to join magnificent wars.
Last edited by Ihab7; Jan 9, 2016 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Another rank changing
recruittement letter
I would like to join your clan my name is Cr4zz7 because i like your members

1 : My name is Cr4zz7
2 : I am green belt
3 : My best mod is Violence perfected and my worst mod is gun
4 : I like your name and your members
5 : I am french
6 :

I am active on Mondays from 7:30 to 6 hours on Tuesday from 7:30 to 6 hours sometimes even eight hours on Wednesdays from 2 hours to 6 hours after my day it depends on the same Monday, Thursday Friday 6 hour 9 hours and Saturday from 10 hours to 12 hours and 2 hours to 8 hours of times less
Originally Posted by Ihab7 View Post
Hello, I am Ihab, And i am 15 years old, I am from Jordan.I am 3rd dan black belt I am pretty good in Akidobigdojo, Greykido and Rk-MMA, Otherwise I have some mods that i am not good in like.. Judo, Boxshu-Mushu, and Wushubox.
My rank is 80 but i am working to make it better.
I don't post too much on the forums, but i always check for new events, news and market items.
I wanted to join TFR because of the interesting clan rank and I want to help. I am ready to donate TC and to join magnificent wars.

I am not surw about it but i vote YES so 2 more yes and you're trial member gl
-----
Originally Posted by Cr4zz7 View Post
I would like to join your clan my name is Cr4zz7 because i like your members

1 : My name is Cr4zz7
2 : I am green belt
3 : My best mod is Violence perfected and my worst mod is gun
4 : I like your name and your members
5 : I am french
6 :

I am active on Mondays from 7:30 to 6 hours on Tuesday from 7:30 to 6 hours sometimes even eight hours on Wednesdays from 2 hours to 6 hours after my day it depends on the same Monday, Thursday Friday 6 hour 9 hours and Saturday from 10 hours to 12 hours and 2 hours to 8 hours of times less

Better read first post again and try again in one week
Last edited by Kotminiser; Jan 9, 2016 at 11:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
As Kotminiser said. I vote YES for Ihab7.
And you Cr4zz7 go back, think again how to apply, because applying without reading FIRST POST is a dumb idea. REJECTED
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."