ES Recruitment Drive
Thanks yo, first one I've ever done.
I'll have to cnc you back on Sunday/Monday, I won't have access to a computer that can run TB all weekend. :c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Hi, it's been a while.
I've been rather on and off lately, not really sure of what I'm doing. Mostly just messing around on cod, not doing too much serious replay making. I've made a bunch of fairly bad replays lately, owing to a lack of motivation and whatnot, this is really the only one I feel like I have actually wanted to do. Don't expect to see too much of me in the future, I'll keep replay-making and whatnot, but since everyone's busy with the SP Cup, I'll just fool around for a bit I guess.
Props to Pulse for the opener and letting me use it.
Attached Files
Dscigs - Pulse Rocket.rpl (320.6 KB, 73 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
DSCOGS

hi

dude

that is a lovely awesome blasty skeet

it has POWER comparable to a shotgun blast

*approval*
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Gangster View Post
it was realy good but that sec kick was way off but i give 9/10

It was like perf aim. Everything my leg touched died. How is that in any way off?

Anyways, new style/movement/joint stuff, it scares me. I moved a lot of joints. I even relaxed my hip for some reason.
Mostly boredom though.
Attached Files
Dscigs - Banana Mouse.rpl (245.4 KB, 52 views)
Last edited by Dscigs; Dec 11, 2013 at 01:38 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Definitely not the best manip I've ever seen, but most definitely better than what I can do. I hoped you would've gotten a boom, or went madman with it, but it still looked nice.

I'd say try it on a lower gravity, if you haven't before (assuming you are just now trying to manip). It's rather hard to get uke into the air with a low gravity like that.
Wow hi.
Here's a replay I made quite a while ago, it's pretty bad.
It was like the 3rd manip I ever made.
Attached Files
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Wow hi.
Here's a replay I made quite a while ago, it's pretty bad.

nah I liked it

To start off with it was kind of slow in a semi-graceful way, which was cool at times but kind of weird at others. Some of the movement was awkward. For example, extending your pec after punching uke's arm at 657 was a bit awkward, mostly since you kept both pecs extended for quite a few frames. I truly liked 450 onwards, the dms and movement were cool. Not much else to say really.
ORMO|Retired
yeah looked kinda weird not following through or whatever nikka
dms were good and stuff
still kinda old and ugly like my grandma tho