Ranking
Original Post
Well that will depend on how long they take to buff it out and finish the coding for it. He hasn't said I don't think so.
I understand you have plans for this game, those probably wont change. But i think Toribash next should have no conections to TB a freshstart would be nice.
Lol no dont
I do simple Arts and oh I accept head requests anime and cartoonish style only🤘🏻
If it's going to run off the same thread what's the point of completely whipping everything for Toribash Next to make a new website?
Are we going to be able to add funds to our toribash next coins in the future?
you're on thin ice, pal
You mean like as in transfer your Toricredits into Toribash Next coins? I think that would be cool, but I'm sure they sell have a way to get the currency in game anyways. Rather do you mean to add them to them as they are in inventory right now?
Originally Posted by Rrin View Post
I understand you have plans for this game, those probably wont change. But i think Toribash next should have no conections to TB a freshstart would be nice.

that will take alot of time, plus it wouldnt be a good idea to clean all the shit that was on toribash and start up on a new game with a different website
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
You mean like as in transfer your Toricredits into Toribash Next coins? I think that would be cool, but I'm sure they sell have a way to get the currency in game anyways. Rather do you mean to add them to them as they are in inventory right now?

Yes, so if you have 200k in Toribash but you want to transfer it to Toribash Next, you could exchange your tc for toribash next currency, idk if thats already how its gonna be or not but i think it would be cool
you're on thin ice, pal
I suppose since they will be using same website it would be fine, would be interesting I suppose. I wonder how coding is going for TBN hampa?