Ranking
Original Post
The Hampa Link Scam!!
Two or so days ago there was a scam it was a link to a site claiming to be owned by hampa and now it's getting spammed to many servers it just doesn't stop. Three of the people that spam this link are named Alexx00, FAQO and wushuprof. I'm just putting out the warning but the site is http://free-tc.at.ua/. Remember if its not a toribash official site don't use it and if you do use it report it right away. I hope know one full's for this scam and i wish you all the best! I'll be updating with the new names and comment if this has happened to you.
Last edited by smellytree; Mar 6, 2010 at 11:41 PM.
Just here to become TA,yet why do i try, I TRY SO I CAN BE A FUCKIN TA
omg i used it... i changed my password but i hope i dont get hacked...
I will devastate your pooder.
it was sent by Adam00 and wushuprof there will no doubt be more accounts soon, but at least we can get these two.

also brahsicke and FAQO
This user's signature has been removed due to Terms of Service violation ~
yeah, we need to get KiTFoX on there ass
Just here to become TA,yet why do i try, I TRY SO I CAN BE A FUCKIN TA
lol i just got them all at the same time -.- those scammers
#1 Student in the School of Orkology
Orko|Rob9722|Festus|MRootz|UNDEAD21|Deadlybash|Kun amikaii|
alex0 kept spamming the semi-pro judo server today but i checked it out and noticed it was asking for a password (you dont need a password to transfer tc) so i warned the other people in the game and no-one fell for it
[Pure], wanna join?
Originally Posted by xGHOSTx View Post
I fell for it v.v

YOU IDIOT!

Anyways, DO NOT use that site no matter what.

Currently we are tracing down the accounts he hacked.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

"Copyright http://forum.toribash.com/ Љ 2010 and "

This was copied from the website. Can't Nabi sue the guy who did this? It seems illegal.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.