Ranking
Original Post
Nabi Throwdown SP Competition
Hi! This is the first of a new series of replay competitions focused on unconventional killings. Each competition will run from Sunday to Saturday.

Objective: Make some really sweet replays where you through uke down hard enough to dismember him.

Rules:
* You must throw all or part of uke into the ground resulting in at least one dismemberment.
* At least 100 dismemberment threshold.
* No haxxing the dismemberments in.
* Maximum of 1000 frames.
* You may only move tori's joints
* No mods
* 4 replays max

Example:
throwdown

Prizes:
1st Place: 25k
2nd Place: 15k
3rd Place: 10k

Deadline:
Saturday November 29

I will have all replays judged by Sunday evening.

Edit:
I see I did not properly describe throwing. You cannot change the standard gravity as this would create an advantage. (0.00 0.00 -9.82)

It is Sunday evening and that isn't relevant to anything. Sunday 0000 GMT is the latest I will accept replays.

You can punch, push, kick, thrust, whatever uke onto the ground, grabbing is fine too.

You can dismember bits of uke anything you like, but a floppy uke is harder to dismember on the ground.
Last edited by War_Hero; Nov 25, 2008 at 06:46 AM.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
One question:

~ do we really have to throw him or may we use him for example like a bat and hit him on the ground (so grab him the whole time) ?
My deviantART
so wut?
I see I did not properly describe throwing. You cannot change the standard gravity as this would create an advantage. (0.00 0.00 -9.82)

It is Sunday evening and that isn't relevant to anything. Sunday 0000 GMT is the latest I will accept replays.

You can punch, push, kick, thrust, whatever uke onto the ground, grabbing is fine too.

You can dismember bits of uke anything you like, but a floppy uke is harder to dismember on the ground.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well