Ranking
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I've had a lot of fun with Duck Game recently. Platoform shooter with fast paced rounds and a pretty high technical skillcap despite simple controls and easy level of entry. Extra good if you have friends to play it with since the community isn't huge yet. It's only in some early development stage so stuff is still being added too which is cool.
Tale of Zestiria. I know you liked it Pidge.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
One Way Heroics, but it if you fine with RPG Maker kind of graphic(but no, it's not an RPG Maker game), this game currently on 75% sale, $0.87.
In my opinion this game has a unique gameplay where you must move to the right while fight enemies and find loots before darkness swallow you, the game has turn-based system. This game also has some nice side story if you keep playing(try higher difficulty!) and per party member you find. The DLC(One Way Heroics Plus) cost higher than the base game but I heard it has a lot of new features.

Don't Starve(Singleplayer) : $14.99
- Reign of The Giant(DLC) : $4.99
Don't Starve Together(Single/Multiplayer) : $14.99
If you like survival kind of game, you should love this game. Similar with Minecraft but less with the building part.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
since you didn't specify any kind of genres you're fond of, here are some of my personal favorites:

A super short and simple platformer, but with a musical twist: the farther you go into a level, the livelier the music becomes, and it tells you how do the obstacles move.
$5

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
You're a small kiddie and you're escaping your bloodthirsty mom into a basement filled with monsters and traps. A roguelike with lots and lots and lots of content and secret levels piled upon secret levels, this one will give lots of fun. A seemingly simple story, but becomes surprisingly deep, especially if you've played other games made by Edmund McMillen.
$14,99
$10,99 - soon to be released Afterbirth DLC with almost double the content

Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition
An undead cursed by immortality, you set out to either break the curse, become insane from dying and forgetting everything, or perhaps something entirely else. This game makes you play by its rules, and you will die a lot while learning the rules. A third-person RPG where you actually have to think how to proceed without being badgered. A single playthrough takes 60 to 100 hours, so definitely worth the money.
$19,99 - includes the DLC

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
Continuation of the first Dark Souls, this one shows the undead curse in a deeper manner. What do you want, truly? Light, dark, or something else entirely? You don't need to have played the first game to understand this.
$39,99 - includes the DLC

FTL: Faster Than Light
A roguelike unlike any other, in this one you command a spaceship through space to deliver a message to the main base... only that the distance to the goal is a long and arduous. Chased and outnumbered by the rebels, you start off with a basic ship that you have to upgrade as fast as possible to survive. Each beacon you stop by may have a friendly face providing valuable supplies, a bandit ship with you as its newest target, or a facility requiring help, among many other event possibilities where you are the one making the decisions, both the good and the bad ones. Battles with enemy ships consist of managing your crew in your ship's systems and manually targeting your weapons (or droids) at your enemy's systems, while the enemy does the same.
$9,99 - includes the free expansion pack

Legend of Grimrock 2
A classic styled dungeon crawler where you move in "squares," so to speak. A group of four prisoners thrown into an island for reasons unknown, you'll quickly find out that the island isn't just a prison - it's filled to its brim with secrets and puzzles, which will lead to treasures... only, the whole island is also swarmed by all manners of monsters. There's a bunch of races and classes to choose for your characters, and there's a lot to discover in the island - don't worry, missing out the majority of them is expected during your first run.
$21,99
Alternatively, there's the first Legend of Grimrock. The second iteration is better in every way, but it's not like the first one is bad. If you want a similar experience with less the money ($14,99), go for the first one.

SOMA
Released only a few weeks ago, SOMA is the newest horror game by the creators of Amnesia and Penumbra series. However, if you think it's just horror, I'll punch you in the gut. It has one of the best stories and its delivery among all the games I've ever played. Your day starts off all good 'n well - well, as good a day can begin while knowing that your girlfriend died in an accident - and you're off to a brain scan... because of the same accident. The brain scan seems to go smoothly, but... well, you wake up in a place you don't recognize. A futuristic, yet ruined place...
$27,99

The Stanley Parable

Really, the first review is right - Just play it!
$11,99

This is the best game since earthbound.
Be prepared to feel like the worst person who ever lived. Even if its by accident...
So I bought another fifty dollar card, but also bought some games, so we are now at 130 dollars.

I took two of Tonakai's suggestions, and bought Stanley Parable and FTL

Keep suggesting!