Ranking
Original Post
Moustaches & Glasses

Toribash needs a refresher in style, which adds both character and the perfect amount of conformity to bring us togather. I am of course speaking of the serious lack of moustaches and glasses. This group is here to right the ‘wrong’ of unperfected head textures.

This organization is attempting to get the moustache and glasses look out there. All that is required to be apart of the solution is to select the best moustache and glasses combination (be creative) and simply throw them on your existing head texture or something new. The ending result might be curd but that is simply a part of the charm.

Here we can see Scheczudo going with the much respected connoisseur mustache, accompanied with a pair of aviators that really brings the whole look together. I can feel the envy of the Toribash community as they gaze at this modern marvel, but you can make your own glorious image. To get you started I have posted some ideas for moustaches. I would love to see any texture you make or any ideas for the direction of this organization.

The following is a list of the members of this organization which have made an
effort to help Toribash recapture its dashing good looks.

scheczudio
Kickass
killer3366
2solid4snakes
VonTheWolf
OpTiC
Sunny
stickicide
Alago1Ruki
Faint
moocoo1
Attached Images
vl0003b014.jpg (16.0 KB, 189 views)
screenshot20100723at910.jpg (38.7 KB, 191 views)
moustache_collage.jpg (85.4 KB, 191 views)
Last edited by SuperJoJo; Aug 2, 2010 at 07:25 PM.
Originally Posted by 2solid4snakes View Post
wanna join ;p

First I need to see a head texture with either a moustache, glasses, or a combination. Or if you can help me advertize this style I will gladly write your name in the organization.
Originally Posted by 2solid4snakes View Post
jojo special for u ;p

Originally Posted by OpTiC View Post

made this head with mustache and glasses lol.

Awesome stuff guys! I will make a section for stylish heads, each with a paragraph of detail called "JoJo's Perspective".

Also, that is great to hear Von, advertisement can be as easy as putting this org in your signature, or if you like go for a new head texture.