Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Why do people buy 3 hats? :s Everyone knows you only have one head.

Meta-golem, meet the meta-chimera.

Also curse.eu, the team that finished 9th at IPL5 (tied with TSM among other teams) just went 0-2 in the European S3 qualifiers. EU LoL 2stronk.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Meta-golem, meet the meta-chimera.

Also curse.eu, the team that finished 9th at IPL5 (tied with TSM among other teams) just went 0-2 in the European S3 qualifiers. EU LoL 2stronk.

that was hardly Curse.Eu

only Extinkt and Malunoo are from the Curse.Eu roster that was actually good with Angush, SuperAZE and Creaton, they looked flumsy and inexperienced.

Millenium on the other hand. Holy mother of god they look strong, tabzz is just too damn versatile
I'm a fucking professional!
Stop bringing common sense and logic into this, it has no place here. EU EU EU

tabzz is nuts, was watching a ~2400elo streamer a few months ago who said that he was the best mid laner he had played against, stronger than xpeke, alex ich and forellenlord (he had never played froggen, not entirely sure where he would stand).
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Stop bringing common sense and logic into this, it has no place here. EU EU EU

tabzz is nuts, was watching a ~2400elo streamer a few months ago who said that he was the best mid laner he had played against, stronger than xpeke, alex ich and forellenlord (he had never played froggen, not entirely sure where he would stand).

watched him stream once. he was playing fizz... raping ensued

EDIT: so me and EJM decided to fuck around and go a blitzstar lane... you could say it went well (the people we were playing against were also idiots)

Last edited by laststand; Jan 26, 2013 at 12:13 AM.
Considering d3troiit as laststand and me being Eisme.

64 cs varus, I almost got as much as that even if I never lade a hand on a minion the first 10 minutes of the game.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

well... i think talons going to get nerfed.

his total damage output is so much higher now, i mean, i literally e>q>r'd a twitch, from full health to nothing, with a soraka healing buff on him...

dafuq.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Just got an unofficial penta as diana, like 1 second after the time limit.
I was raging.
Talon doesn't need a nerf.
If you're smart you can rape him.
I've never lost lane to a talon before because I play him so much and know what's going down.
He's a burst champ, if he misses his rake he's fair game.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
well... i think talons going to get nerfed.

his total damage output is so much higher now, i mean, i literally e>q>r'd a twitch, from full health to nothing, with a soraka healing buff on him...

dafuq.

well actually, he got nerfed. but it was becuase his e had a bug before so it didn't do extra damage as it says it will. after they fixed that he did way too much dmg and then nerfed his q and r