Toribash
Original Post
LSD Trip Report
Me and a friend are gonna take LSD when our fast period ends in a few hours, thought it would be cool to write down some stuff while we're at it. Since the trip supposedly lasts 12 hrs I'll try to keep em coming
-----
Update #1: It's kicking in, and it feels like my heart-rate has shot up through the Roof. Everything is really funny atm and I can't control my facial muscles. My expectations for phsycadellic drugs have been that of a curious one. I can't focus at all, help.
-----
I'm just too happy, we're laughing at everything. We're looking at a Classic swedish drama movie and we're laughing so hard at the old fashionable language. Man, writing this trips me out waay too much. See you in a few hours. Rainbows are real g
-----
Okay, a lot of trips and weird things

Things that unsoberer haha thats not a word
-----
Movie Platoon help sober KRONAN and VIETNAM AND U AR ALL SONER fuck autocorr

Gurkans ruta:
________
Ill take control over over the trip report swep told him to lay down and watch the movie the platoon. Swepples rambles over and over. I wish you could see him. We feel like we have two different versions on how thehow the world looks. Having two different perspectives on worlds. Trying to not say that i enjoy watching it all unfold infront of my eyes. Having like my own movie to Watch. Trying now get him to watch the new EP of game of thrones. Remember the great projekt. Swepples head moves in waves of laughter. As its his first time tripping. Keps telling me his anchor . I'm just Trying to keep him close to earth. The scene with
________
-----
With Jon and jorah about longclaw. Really hit him to home and he recocnized how both men acted chivarly if thats a word some time during. We talk again in. Few hours
-----
Swepples here boi, comin in w that kung fu kung furu movie is a fucking godsens

Come on swepples focus boi we remember our shit fgame ovaaaah I'm a Coop ANALYZE THEM STI

FXXFFDFXXXZSFVCXGFDDXXXZTTGXXXXJH kung FU movie back ok stop a analyze we stilll babord Idk dwgat dimension
-----
We talked about anchors or my frie D

Is funi do. Youre one of those anchors RN

Oh god random shooti g spreds through a ficking phone HACKERMAN MY FREND KUST DIUED ADOLF HITLER CAME UP KUNG Führer. Bam otta nowhere kung fury
-----
When in doubt, do your dittills. Kung fury is a good shitman we're so wanted and overlu transcendens? HACKERMAN time traven this is too fani
-----
Post Quick replay but forum thing my friend doesnt understand my fungera kant keep up

O Jesus that soundet better in my head.

Hello soner meGAGHAHAHA WE GOTTIRED BUT AWEDEIAH BÖLEN SWEDISH HUMOR GOT US BACK IN
-----
So we hav beeen tripping for 6 hours or so. The Peek has come and gone but we just chill in our room watching youtube videos. Just feeling chill and calm. Swepples attacks of laughter have stopped. A succesfull evening in my book and a great first tripp for sweps
Last edited by Swepples; Aug 19, 2017 at 09:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Get snapchat for when you do this next time

Rainbows are real g
Last edited by Icky; Aug 19, 2017 at 09:57 PM.
What the actual fuck did I just read about halfway down that "story" xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Yeah that sums acid up
-----
Gonna go through it when we're sober.
Last edited by Swepples; Aug 19, 2017 at 11:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
on my LSD comedown I was super energetic and played csgo for like 5 hours
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Swepples
"Idk dwgat dimension"

- Swepples, The 19th of August, at 9:49 GMT +0
alright guy
my friend doesnt understand my fungera kant keep up

Glorious
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Bro wait till you go out to a festival or a place like an aquarium shit will blow your mind (and depending on dosage) become one with nature xD