Toribash
Original Post
[Flame shop]Superkeest Flame blowout sale!!!
Well since Ive done so well with my flame shop I wanted to hook everyone up for the last 10 days of my shop. A little customer appreciation if you will.

From now until my forging ability runs out all flames are only 5k + forge cost!! also accepting items to cover the 5k(still need the forge cost in tc).

to take advantage of this deal you must provide your own flame settings though. to do this, open toribash and go into single player, press ctrl+alt+shift+i to open the forge. Then create the flame of your dreams. then either post a screen shot of the settings for your flame here, or pm it to me. I will promptly forge it for you and ship it over to you once payment is made.

I will aslo tweak your flame once you send it to me if you want. example: your original flame request costs 65k to forge, but you say its too much. ill tweak it and keep it as close to your design as possible to fit it into your price range.

Thanks again everyone and enjoy cheap flames!!!
Hey, I forgot how much the flame I requested was and i think I can afford it now =P. also, http://forum.toribash.com/tori_pubinv.php?userid=357853 <-- inv link to cover the 5k ;o.
lemme check the price on it, and i trust you to send 5k worth of items, try to keep it to forces/laxes though if possible

price check: 80500 tc
Last edited by superkeest; Jun 20, 2009 at 12:18 AM.
I would like to see how much this flame would be, i got some items to cover the 5k
i dont really think ill need a screenshot for the settings cause its simple
color: void
age_limit: 30 30.00
gravity_y: 31 0.00
everything else default

if i can afford it ill probably will buy it
Ok, I'll send 80500TC, also is there any spesific items from my inventory you want?

Edit: You've sent 80500 toricredits to superkeest.
Last edited by DecapW; Jun 20, 2009 at 12:28 AM.
how bout that acid relax, and a couple cheezy items? like grips?

and lj :

Estimated cost for flame my zawesome flame 74200 TC
Done

You've sent "Acid Grip Color Acid relax Acid User Text " to superkeest.
Thanks buddy I price checked ya LJ above if you missed it.

ohh yea, and LJ you wanted that on the head right?